VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Microsoft Cloud Environment

Hello Support,

We are planning to move our application into Microsoft Cloud in the future, including our IVR module running on VoiceGuide.

So, does VoiceGuide run on Microsoft Cloud environment? I heard MS Cloud supports ISDN, but not sure if VoiceGuide specific support can be guaranteed.

Thanks in advance.

So, does VoiceGuide run on Microsoft Cloud environment?

Do you mean Microsoft Azure? Or something else? Can you provide the link to the actual service that you want to use?

I heard MS Cloud supports ISDN

It would not. ISDN support would require physical hardware to interconnect with the ISDN trunks.

Do you mean Microsoft Azure? Or something else? Can you provide the link to the actual service that you want to use?

Yes, I meant Azure. Azure Information

Will I still be able to use VoiceGuide inside Azure?

I found this link (IVR Service with Azure), but am not sure this means Azure supports the telephony systems for VoiceGuide.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Please ignore my previous question.

We are looking for Hyper-V Windoes 2008 R2 environment.

Does VoiceGuide run on Hyper-V Windows 2008 R2?

Your release note (I have) shows that Windows 2003 R2 is supported, but does not mention 2008 R2 version.

Sorry for posting wrong question, and thanks for your help.

Dialogic card's drivers do not work under Hyper-V, hence Hyper-V is not supported.

Win2008 R2 is supported, but not Hyper-V.

If Hyper-V is not an option, then is there any service provider who hosts VoiceGuide as a service?

We are trying to find a host that we can install VoiceGuide applications for our clients in that location as a standardized service.

Thanks.

Please contact sales@voicegide.com with description of what type of services/scripts you would like to deploy.