VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Test Software And Licese

Hello, i would like to test yr software.

I've read this forum before and , having windows 7, i think that i must download version 7

This version do not work with tapi modem so i must to buy dialogic card, wich is the less expensive for analog line that ca use in italy ?

If all works fine and i would like to buy software i can't buy version 7 for only one line, right ?

But i have ONLY one line .. so ? there is no solutions ?

Thank's in advance

For professional system you should use a Dialogic card.

Smallest Dialogic card is a 4 port analog card. Dialogic do not make 2 port or 1 port cards. You would need to get a 4 port card and just use 1 port on that card.

Please refer to the order page for minimum line purchase of VoiceGuide v7 licenses, or contact sales@voiceguide com directly if you have any questions regarding software licensing.

Thanks for the reply.

At the moment I do not know whether to become a professional that I can use for my purpose.

For now I try to do it with minimal cost (I am a small company with few economic resources)

For lowest cost, you can try to setup a system based on VoiceGuide v5 with a TAPI/Wave device, like a Voice Modem, or a Way2Call's Hi-Phone DeskTop etc.

Perfect, in fact I'm now trying a version 5 with a voiceguide mdem U.S. Robotics Message Modem, and a GSM interface.

But I have a problem, but the call will say the system

does not interpret the tones of the telephone keypad, what can I check?

Is the modem sometimes detecting the DTMF tones, or its not detecting any at all?

Which GSM gateway are you using?

Have you tried calling into the system from another telephone?

Thanks for the reply, I solved the problem. They were not loaded the correct drivers modem, now I'm trying the procedure. How many days do I have to take my tests?

You can run in trial mode as long as you like.

When working in trial mode the software/service needs to be restarted every hour.