VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Cdr Not Showing Details On Answered_human

The CDR is showing the wav file played for ANSWERED_MACHINE but not for ANSWERED_HUMAN.

Why is this? Not a big deal, but in case I need to go back to a call made, it would be nice to know the wav file was actually played.

<OutDialEntry> <PhoneNumber>5550130</PhoneNumber> <PhoneNumberPrefix>9</PhoneNumberPrefix> <DayTimeStart>0800</DayTimeStart> <DayTimeStop>2000</DayTimeStop> <DaysCallAllowed>MoTuWeThFrSa</DaysCallAllowed> <CampaignName>32</CampaignName> <OnAnswerLive>c:\092311_2.wav</OnAnswerLive> </OutDialEntry>

"530","9555","","","","","","","","'2011-10-03 08:18:33'","'2011-10-03 08:18:50'","'2011-10-03 08:19:27'",53,37,"ANSWERED_HUMAN","",""

"590","9555","","","","","","c:\092311_2.wav","","'2011-10-03 08:18:43'","'2011-10-03 08:18:49'","'2011-10-03 08:19:39'",56,51,"ANSWERED_MACHINE","",""

Could you please post the vgEngine and ktTel traces capturing the outbound call?

Please .ZIP up the traces before posting them.

Can you try updating your v7 system to the latest v7 available from our WWW?

Looks like what you are seeing may be an bug that has already been fixed in more recent v7 releases.

Just download new version and then install over the top of existing installation (stop VoiceGuide service before install).

Your existing config files will be retained if new install is done over the top of old install.

Can you try updating system first as per previous post and seeing if this resolves the issue?

How can I tell the version? I think I recently installed the latest VG on here (maybe a few weeks ago).

The first 20 lines of the vgEngine trace created at service startup time show this, and there are entries at every call start time, that identify vgEngine version.

Please .ZIP up one of the vgEngine traces that also captures an outgoing ANSWERED_HUMAN call. The 10MB trace should ZIP down to about 1MB (?).