VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Dm/v1200

I have a DM/V1200 board connected to 4 Worldcom circuits.

I can simulate a call on the board using a Trend and I can make a call over the Wcom circuit with the trend.

When I start the cards using DCM the card shows as green, but none of the lines are connected. They all shopw red alarms in lineadmin.

I have checked with Wcom and the protocol is correct and crc is set to on at both ends.

With the boards stopped Wcom can see layer 1, but once started they are getting AIS.

Any ideas?

When it comes to ISDN protocols the carrier (Worldcom) & local Dialogic tech support should be able to shed more light on what is happening... I'd suggest trying Dialogic distributors through whom the board was purchased first...

I've been trying to fix the problem with the Worldcom engineer and the people we purchased the board from and neither of them think the protocol is the problem.

What is that lineadmin app that is showing red alarms? Is it a Dialoigc app?

If Dialogic tech support says the protocol is OK then did they explain why you cannot receive/place calls on these lines using any of the sample Dialogic apps?

Lineadmin is a dialogic app, it bascially shows if the lines are in service or not.

No calls can be made because the board is not seeing the lines.

... I'd say the ball's in Dialogic's court. They should explain why the board is not seeing the lines...