VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

What Software I Should Use For D/41jct-ls And Di04

Hello

What software I should use for Dialogic D/41JCT-LS and DI0408LSAR2 boards. I have these two boards not in use (4lines and 8 trunks). First I wanted to go with Televantage but it's costly and it doesn't support DI0408LSAR2 board. Then I found Voiceguide but I don't know if it works with dialogic DI0408LSAR2 board. I need customers to dial ticket# such as 4242 and then pull sql data (text) to voice. Can it be possibly done? Any suggestions are very appreciated.

Thank you!

VoiceGuide does not support the DI0408LSAR2.

I need customers to dial ticket# such as 4242 and then pull sql data (text) to voice.

It does not sound like you need the DI0408LSAR2 - the above is a (pretty straightforward) inbound only application - the D/41JCT will be fine for this..

If you want to do Text-To-Speech (TTS) then you will need the Enterprise version of VoiceGuide.

I also would like to use it to make outbound calls, call forwarding, dial by extension, conference, etc. I would like to make system so it can replace current avaya partner acs.

VG can do all of the functions that you describe below, but does not support any station cards ie: it does not control any cards into which you can plug telephone handsets directly...