VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

How To Say Numbers

Hi

After getting numbers from the user (like client ID) I want the comoputer to repeat it. However I don't want the computer to say it in English (I know how to do it) rather in other language (I allready recorded WAV files with all 10 digits).

Please help me and guide me how to do it.

Danny

dannyg@compunet.co.il

There are a numbers of ways of doing this:

1. Replace the digit files 0.wav through to 9.wav in VoiceGuide's \system\voice\ directory with newly recorded sound files.

2. Place the newly recorded sound files in another directory and set the $RV[DIRSYSTEMVOICE] to point to that directory before calling the Say Number module. - more info on this can be found in the 'Multilanguage' section of VoiceGuide's help file.

3. In v5.1 onwards edit the file lib_num2wav.vbs in VoiceGuide's \system\vbs\ subdirectory - either adding additional functions to it which will speak the number in other languages, or editing the existing functions to use the new sound files.

4. In v5.0 and prior please also see: http://voiceguide.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=558

I need to know ho to say 24 in another lnguage but there is no way to get it on the web help me pls

... the answer is in this very thread, in the post immediately preceding yours... have you read it?

Hello freind,

I'm here. I've also provided the same solution to mr fsoudbakhs. please fire your exact problem. My mail id is rajendrarajsri@yahoo.co.in

basically you have to write a vb script. This is the best solution as I've done for Hindi and Parasi.

Rajendra