VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

False Cr_cept

Hello,

A noise on the line is being interpreted as an operator intercept in VG6. After recording a test call, I can say for certain that it's not an operator intercept. Can I define a tone for operator intercept in the ConfigLine.xml to avoid this false detection? Do you have a sample definition? Can I disable operator intercept detection all together?

Thank You.

Can you post a recording of the tone, along with the VoiceGuide trace capturing the call?

This will let us see what frequencies are present in the noise.

Pretty sure it's not possible to modify these in v6, but would be possible to set or remove their detection altogether in v7.

Please find the requested files attached. About 5% of our calls get this CR_CEPT message each day. We have no way of knowing if any of them are real, but this one definitely isn't. We are having issues without our V7 system as well, so I don't think switching as an option at this time.

Thank You

6-7-2011.zip

The attached sound file 0607120536_2_8134530542b.wav does not correspond with attached traces. Not possible to tell if that recording was ended due to CEPT or another reason.

Please post the traces and the related recording to let us see what is happening on the call.

The traces posted show CEPT reported immediately after 'connect' - which is when a CEPT tone is played if telco does play it.