VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Terminating Call After Time As Var

Hi, I'm designing prepaid system and need to know how to terminate call after time stored as variable.

I'm getting time as variable from database, calculating how long user can to call, and when time is ending I need to:

1. terminate a call

2. inform caller that time is ending in ... seconds, minutes....

Can You to help me?

If using a tromboned ("Dial and Confernce") type transfer then you can have a timeout path in the transfer module that makes the script go to another module after that timeout expires. Use $RV holding the max length of call as the timeout value in the timeout path.

On timeout go to a module that does the playing, or ends call etc. The playing (and waiting) can be done from a VBScript module as well.

Is possible to playing prompt durring call to warn that time is ending?

for example: you have at one minute to end of your call

How much cost to create prepaid system by You programmers?

Can You show any example of using Play_Start function when in $RV value is stored max time of current connection?

I need play prompt for example (x) second before end of max time.

The attached sample script shows how to play the whisper message to original caller during a 'tromboned' (dial and confernece) connection.

This script just uses Play modules.

You will need to update system to newer version of VoiceGuide to be able to use the attached script: [old link removed]

Previously you would be required to call VoiceGuide's COM/WCF to do the playing and perform the necessary timeslot reassignments etc.

WhisperDuringTrombonedCall.zip