VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Script Designer Printing

I am working with a very large script which covers 4 - 5 full screen widths and 4 - 5 screens from top to bottom. When trying to print the script flow, I get one of two results. The printing function crashes and nothing is printed or it prints a 'screenshot' of the current window WITHOUT the connecting lines.

This makes the print function completely useless.

Is there a way to print the flow of a script or is the a utility which can be used with voice guide to resolve this lack of functionality?

The printing out of scripts does not work well.

This is one of the issues that is getting addressed in next release of the script designer.

Thank you for the response. I look forward to this being addresses. I looked at the script file and it is a plain text file with a good structure and flow. Do you know of any 3rd party tools/utilities that work with VoiceGuide scripts?

Not aware of any publicly available editors that would act as replacement for the Script Designer that is supplied with VoiceGuide.

Some customers generate their VoiceGuide scripts automatically and have their own tools to do this, but these again would not be publicly available.