VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Issues With Outdial_Result

Dear Support,

Please answer the following 2 questions.

1. OutDial_result

I have a script that updates the statuses from call-out activities to database by using the Result Variable [OutDial_Result].

I thought the result variable will return one of the followings only:

"BUSY"

"NOANSWER"

"ANSWERED_MACHINE"

"ANSWERED_LIVE"

"ANSWERED_HUMAN"

However, I found out that the results returns other values like "ANSWERED_UNDETERMINED" or "NOTCONTACTED" etc... (Are those new after the recent patch?)

Is there any way that I can get the list of all the OutDial_Result?

2. CDROut table

I use MS SQL 2008 as a external database to work with Voiceguide.

I found some error messages from the log (Please see the attached log):

070603.928 11 ERROR v7.2.3974.33327 (2010-11-18 18:30:55.09) DbProcessQueue_DoQueuedWork_RunCoreSql : Invalid column name 'dtStart'.

Invalid column name 'dtAnswer'.

Invalid column name 'dtHangup'.

Invalid column name 'Usr'.

This message shows that those columns do not exist in the table that I created based on the online help about 2 years ago: I guess those columns are new after the patch.

Will this affect VoiceGuide functionality adversely?

I created the table in the SQL database as instructed in your guide, but do not use for any other purposes.

Thanks for your help in advance.

CallLogsForOUTDIAL_RESULT.zip

"ANSWERED_UNDETERMINED" means that a SIP or ISDN call was answered, but AM/Live detection was not able to determine whether Answering Machine or Live Person answered the call.

"NOTCONTACTED" means that that there was an error dialing the number (number doe not exit or was disconnected etc).

the outcomes above plus the ones you list seem to conver all of current ones, but more will be added in future (different subcategories of NOTCONTACTED etc).

I guess those columns are new after the patch.

Yes. For current table definitions see VoiceGuide's .sql files which are used to automatically create the DB tables if they do not exist.

Will this affect VoiceGuide functionality adversely?

Not really. In this case looks like the CDR logs are not saved to your database as your CDR table does not have some fields. But it looks like you do not use the CDR records from DB.