VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Understanding Credit Card Payment Integration

Hi,

I am trying to understand how exactly Voiceguide interacts with and transmits captured credit card information to a payment gateway for processing. Do these payment gateways accept credit card information in VBScript format? Because after looking at many providers it is not clear to me which ones do.

What will happen when I tell them I want to process credit cards in real time, over the phone, using VBScript?

If they give me a VBScript, is it correct to think that all I have to do is copy it to the VBS module in Voiceguide and it will then work by sending the cc info over the internet?

Does the VBS open a webpage to the payment gateway and enter in login information? How does all this work? What does it look like?

I want the card processed on one call, completely automated, and I want the amount of the transaction recorded to my database.

As a suggestion, I think it would be helpful to Voiceguide users if a brief "Information Guide to Credit Card Processing Using VBScript and Payment Gateways" was included on the Example Scripts page.

Thanks.

The various payment gateway providers provide their own interfaces.

You can contact your payment gateway provider to see how they allow other systems to integrate with their gateway.

You would need to have programming skills to deploy this yourself.

To obtain a 'ready to use' module to use with your payment gateway provider please contact sales@voiceguide.com