VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Voiceguide Froze; Required Reboot

At appr. 8:34pm the VoiceGuide machine stopped responding. Would like to know why this happened?

Attached please find log files. Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks log-files-0127.zip

This looks like it could be a HMP driver related issue. Can you see if there are any events in the Windows Event Log around that time? Please also .ZIP up and post the files in C:\Program Files\Dialogic\HMP\log

Also please update this system to latest version of HMP drivers and VoiceGuide. Any traces/reports would need to be from current latest drivers before we can raise issues with Dialogic.

Attached Event log entries from that time frame.

I will look at upgrading HMP drivers. Should I upgrade to latest VG as well? I'm running 7.1.1, and I noticed that 7.2.* is available.vg-event-log.txt

Can you please provide more information about this system. System specs and version of Windows used etc.

Is anything else installed on this system apart from Windows + Dialogic drivers + VoiceGuide?

Dell Optiplex 360

Intel Core Duo CPU 2.66GHz

2.98 GB of RAM

Windows XP Pro SP3

No other software installed and running except Symantec remote backup agent

LogMeIn is installed but not running

The files in C:\Program Files\Dialogic\HMP\log aren't current anymore - should I send them anyway?

Do you have the Windows' DrWatson trace that captures this?

The files in the C:\Program Files\Dialogic\HMP\log would be helpful as well.

The error ocurred in Microsofts/Windows own DLL - msvcr90.dll.

Meaning that most lilkely it ocurred in low level drivers in HMP

Woudl recommend updating system to latest version of HMP (and VoiceGuide) and ensure taht DrWatson does save logs of any problems. If such problem occurs again the save the C:\Program Files\Dialogic\HMP\log files and the DrWatson traces and forward them along with the Windows' Event Log extract and ktTel trace.

faulting module msvcr90.dll, version 9.0.21022.8, stamp 47313dce, debug? 0, fault address 0x0003ab1a.