VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Phone Chat Project Help

I am currently designing on a Phone Chat project and The system will have about 3500 users at off peak hours.

Please I need recommendations on best equipments buy use and minimal requirements for project of this size. I am an IT proffessional

but I have never worked on any IVR project.

How many servers do you think I will need?

Can you recommend a partner or individual developer for this project?

Is the sample script provided applicable to a project of this size?

Have you decided on whether you would like to use VoIP or T1/E1 ISDN trunks?

You would need to deploy a number of servers each handling the telephone traffic. Depending on script complexity the number of calls handled per server would most likely end up being in the 200-300 range.

You would also need a database server/cluster, as when using multiple serves the voice messages would need to be stored as BLOBs in databases and served to the requesting database.

Any current higher Xeon based server with Win2008 or Win7 and about 4GGB RAM would be fine for telephony server.

The sample script would need to be modified to store/retrieve sound files and a few other data items to/from database, but otherwise it can be used on system this size.

We provide professional services to assist in deploying projects such as these, and can deploy the whole system remotely for you if required. Someone will contact you directly to discuss the options available.

Thanks for the information. I will be using T1 lines. Other things that I am not sure about is about other equipments that will be required aside from Servers, Cards and VoiceGuide software. Since the T1 line will have several line spliting, would it be posible to make it only one or two Phone numbers as the access line.

How many T1 lines will I need for 3500 users?

Is the process the same for users that are connect to the system and users that are connected to each other on the system?

If we want your developers to design our custome script, how do we go about it?

Can we record our own audio files and have you convert the filkes to the requred specifcation (.wav)?

If we plan to first design the system towards 500 users how easy is it to increase the capacity to 3500 users?

Thanks

How many T1 lines will I need for 3500 users?

Each T1 ISDN can handle 23 simultaneous calls, so you would require 153 T1 trunks.

Assuming 8 trunks per server (with two Dialogic 4T1 DMV cards per server) this means that 20 servers would be needed.

If we want your developers to design our custome script, how do we go about it?

Please forward your requirements to sales@voiceguide.com and a quote on the work will be provided.

Can we record our own audio files and have you convert the filkes to the requred specifcation (.wav)?

Yes. Include this on the list of requirements and this will be included in the quote.

If we plan to first design the system towards 500 users how easy is it to increase the capacity to 3500 users?

Verys easy. Just add more servers. Each server would have exacltly the same setup excpet for some minor ID/Licensee related config differences.