VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Advanced Call Recording

Hi,

Is possible to record call simultaneous in separated files: for each channel one (calling person and called person separately) and summary file as third?

What do you mean by 'summary' file? A file with both sides recorded simultaneously? (ie a normal 2-channel record).

The answer is yes, but you would need additional voice resources on the system. For a 30 channel E1 card you would need additional 15 voice resources. This can be done by placing an additional resource card, or by using a D/600JCT-1E1 type card.

Hi,

I'm using now D/600JCT 2E1 card.

The third record should be as file with both sides recorded simultaneously. correct.

How to reach this?

You would need to start three recordings. Two 'normal' single line recordings and the '2-channel' recording would use one of the voice device of the line.

The VBS below is one simple way of doing this. Note that to set i3rdRecordingLineId to $RV_LINEID+90 you need the entire second set of 30 lines with their voice devices opened.

Other more involved and efficient ways of selecting the voice device to use are possible, but below demonstrates general approach.

set vg = CreateObject("vgServices.CommandLink")

vg.Record_Start $RV_LINEID, "c:\side1.wav", 1, ""

vg.Record_Start $RV[Transfer_2ndLeg], "c:\side2.wav", 1, ""

i3rdRecordingLineId = $RV_LINEID+90

vg.Record_2Lines_Start i3rdRecordingLineId, $RV_LINEID, $RV[Transfer_2ndLeg], "c:\both.wav", ""

set vg = Nothing

The above VB Script would just need to be ran after call in conferenced.

Note that the line now doing the 2-line recording would need to be one of the opened lines, so the line:

i3rdRecordingLineId = $RV_LINEID+90

may need to change to:

i3rdRecordingLineId = $RV_LINEID+60

depending on what channels the calls arrive on.

Can you post the ktTel and vgEngine traces capturing system startup?

So I need to have license for all channels in my dialogic card and extra for additive recording both channels simultaneously (third record file)?

Yes. To perform 3 recordings on a 2 channel conversation then you need to have sufficient licenses to use the three voice resources on the Dialogic card that these three recordings will use.