VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

D480 Jct/2T1 Csp Application

We have a D480 JCT/2T1 that we want to use for a CSP application. My understanding is that if we are going to do CSP on a D480, we can only use one span for CSP and one span for the PRI... If we are able to get CSP working on a single span of the D480, would we only need a 24 line license?

I am having trouble getting the CSP working (using the trial version of VG7). Dialogic's CSPAUTO says CSP is enabled for B7-B12, but VoiceGuide logs say "Make sure CSP is enabled". I have attached all of the logs and configuration files.

As always, your help and feedback is much appreciated.

The logs were not attached, can you please try attaching them again?

Also please use the Dialogic its_sysinfo.exe app to generate the system config summary and then take the its_sysinfo.htm file from that summary, .ZIP it up and attach that file as well.

If using CSP on D/480 JCT the only one span would be functional with CSP on, so you would have one span usable and only require the license for that one span.

When using JCT series cards you will need to change VoiceGuide's Config.xml to use the voice devices that have CSP enabled.

In this case, for the D/480JCT type card, for all dxxx devices add 6 to the Board ('B') device number.

ie: change dxxxB1C1 to dxxxB7C1

dxxxB1C2 to dxxxB7C2

dxxxB1C3 to dxxxB7C3

dxxxB6C3 to dxxxB12C3

dxxxB6C4 to dxxxB12C4

If you have problesm please post your Config.xml (.ZIPed) and we can modify it for you.