VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Vg 5.2.5049 Runtime Error 91 - Line Initializing Indefinitely

I am a third party tech trying to resolve an issue for a customer who uses VG to distribute schedules to those out on the road. After a spyware infection, the single line connected does not complete its initialization at boot. I can "Hang Up" the call, then it says "Waiting for call".

When we call, most of the time it just hangs up. The first time we try, we'll get a "Runtime Error 91 - Object variable or With block variable not set"

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have attached a copy of the Event log during one of these attempts to call in.

Thank you to any who respond!

If this error started happening after the spyware/virus infection then our suggestion would be to reinstall the VoiceGuide software and the VB6 runtime files and the telephony card/modem drivers.

If that still does not fix the issue then we would recommend re-formatting the hard disk and re-installing Windows.

In Device Manager, I show a "Dialogic D/4PCI type Card" under "Other Devices". It shows that no driver is installed for it. Where can I find the driver I need for this, or is this how it is supposed to be? (see attached pic)

I reinstalled the VB 6 runtime with no luck. I'm trying to avoid reinstalling VG as I don't want to lose the config.

Another thought; When I go through the Configuration Wizard, and I "Add/Remove/Configure" the one line we use, nothing is listed under the Modem tab. Being that this is intended for telephony, I am assuming this is correct.

post-4124-129199505628_thumb.png

I have reinstalled the VB6 runtime without success.

When I review the Device Manager, it shows a "Dialogic D/4PCI type Card" that has no drivers installed for it. Where can I get these drivers, or is this the way it is supposed to be? (see attached pic)

I'm trying to avoid reinstalling VG so I don't lose the config.

Any help would be appreciated.post-4124-129199726594_thumb.png

The Dialogic TAPI/WAVE drivers have been discontinued for a long time now.

The Dialogic TAPI/WAVE drivers may still be available for download as part of the SR5.x drivers download from Dialogic.

See: http://www.dialogic.com/products/tdm_boards/system_release_software/download/dialogic/win/5.1.1-fp-1-su-149.htm

If you are using a Dialogic card then you also have the option of upgrading system to v6 or v7 of VoiceGuide.