VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Dial And Conference Params?

Hi!

Thanks for responses.

Continue from the last email...

>>If Singtel is not willing to give out this info then you'll have to use

>>D41JCT and use the "Dial and Conference" option

Isn't the intel D/41JCT-LS analog dialogic card? I'm already load this card.

Let's me test this card tomorrow morning, GMT+08:00 7:00am-9.00am.

I'm think your office hours is start around GMT+08:00 6:30am, right? :)

Q1. So, for using "Dial and Conference" option, we still need to enter the parameter of Dial and Conference signal(hookflash) at the PBX Command Strings Page. Then, What is the actual value?

Q2. Other way, if we buy the PBX System, so, the PBX System vendor will give us

the parameter of Transfer Call signal(hookflash) at the PBX Command Strings Page. So, Isn't the value of the parameters are difference?

Q3. Your VG dialer option package, isn't consider used if in the call flow has apply the Transfer Call Icon?

Q4. There 3 telephone line was connect to the dialogic card to use your VoiceGuide, isn't

need to apply the special services from my Telephone Company vendor,Singtel? Like, transfer/forward call services.

Now, 2 line just the normal telephone line will hunting services, one of them was link to

the Free Toll number(1800-PREPLAN).

Another one line is reserve for fax out the document using WinFax.

for using "Dial and Conference" option, we still need to enter the parameter of Dial and Conference signal(hookflash) at the PBX Command Strings Page.

No. "Dial and Conference" places a call on another line then connects two lines together, there is no need do any hookflashes.

if we buy the PBX System, so, the PBX System vendor will give us

the parameter of Transfer Call signal(hookflash)

Yes, they should - you should speak to them about it...

VG dialer option package, isn't consider used if in the call flow has apply the Transfer Call Icon?

For normal hookflash transfers no, for "Dial and Conference" you need VG Dialer.

isn't need to apply the special services from my Telephone Company vendor,Singtel?

If using "Dial and Conference" there is no need to enable any special services on your phone lines.

Continue....

For Singtel (Telephone provider), it has services like :

PhoneNet (See details at http://business.singtel.com/sme/products/i...t_features.asp)

Feature:

Linking Up All Your Offices

Call Waiting

Call Forward Remote Activation

Call Transfer

2-Digit Speed Dial

PhoneNet PhoneMail

Auto Call Back

3-Way Conference

OR other services

(http://business.singtel.com/sme/products/international_calling_services/default.asp)

need to subscript to this IVR...

Thanks

... not too sure what the question is here...

You have mentioned before (in a separate email) that you are unable to ascertain what hookflash length is required by Singtel - which you will need to get working first if you wish to use any of the listed Singtel's services (if they are enabled on your lines)..

But as I understand that your application just requires to have the incoming call connected with another number then it looks like using the "Dial and Conference" will be by far the simplest solution...

And as mentioned in the previous post by us:

If using "Dial and Conference" there is no need to enable any special services on your phone lines.

>>But as I understand that your application just requires to have the incoming call >>connected with another number then it looks like using the "Dial and >>Conference" will be by far the simplest solution...

For "Dial and Conference", isn't VoiceGuide still able to track the external call timing? We much know the call spend length,

start when incoming call connect to another external line and

end when the connect end.

Call length can be calculated using the $RV_CALLLENGTH Result Variable.

From VoiceGuide help file:

$RV_CALLLENGTH

Number of seconds since the call started.