VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Had To Load Dialer And Software On A New Computer

I havent used my dialer or voiceguide software in awhile. The computer i had it on was outdated and the motherboard was not working. I loaded everything onto a new machine and it will not work. Is there any solution to get this working on my new machine( i saw where it will only work on the machine it was originally loaded on).

What is the actual problems that you are encountering?

Can you post VoiceGuide traces capturing system startup? (please .ZIP up traces before posting)

in my license manager i am getting this error when i try to activate my license:

no boards found

access to the path c:/programfiles/voiceguide/userinfo.cic is denied

When i moved this over to my new machine i copied the software on to a flash drive and loaded it onto the new machine.

when i transvered the board and software to the new machine, i put the files on a flash drive and transferred them over.

when i open my licese manager i get the following response:

licMgr Load_Layer_kttel_dynamic assembly.load

c:\program files\voiceguide\ktdialogicsr60vista.dll

system.IO.filenotfoundexception: the specified module could not be found.

(exeption from HRESULT:0x8007007E)

at system.reflection.assembly._nload(assemblyName filename, string

codebase, evidence assemblysecurity, assembly locationhint, stackcrawlmark&stackmark, boolean throwonfilenotfound,boolean forintrospection)at system.reflection.assemblysecurity,stackcrawlmark& stackmark, boolean forintrospection)

at system.reflection.assembly.internalloadfrom(string assemblyfile, evidence securityevidence, byte[] hashvalue, assemblyhashalgorithm hashalgorithm, boolean forintrospection, stackcrawlmark& stack mark)

at system.reflection.assembly.loadfrom(string assemblyfile)

at

What version of Windows are you using? Are you logged in as Administrator and running the applications as Administrator?

It may be better for you to run the install rather then just copying files across. The Dialogic drivers should be installed and confirmed as working first, before installing VoiceGuide.

Download VoiceGuide v7 install from our WWW Downloads page and run that install.

You must install the Dialogic drivers first.

Best to confirm Dialogic card operation before installing VG.

There are sample applications installed with Dialogic drivers that you can use to test the card before installing VoiceGuide.

I am unable to find that software for download on your site. I have my board working properly now but need to have a freash download of the software.

Links to all software necessary are on our Downloads page? Which software in particular do you need to download?

I have a valid license for the 4 line Enterprise+Dialer license, i will be happy to provide you with my unique id.

For all license related enquiries please contact sales@voiceguide.com

It does however sound like you will first need to properly install the software on your new system.