VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Unable To Call Voice Guard

Hi support,

i have installed HMP/Voice Guard on one xp os machine and sj phone on other machine and when i started calling to IP address of the HMP/Voice Guard machine through SJ Phoen i am unable to connect and i am getting a ring but there is no script being played,,, kindly help me on this..

Also do let me know how to open user interface of Voice Guard like we have for SJ Phone and how to accept call from Voice Guard.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Farooq Ahmed

Could you please post a copy of VoiceGuide's Taces which capture the system startup and the time when the call was made.

This will allow us to see what is happening on the system.

Debug Trace files are created in VG's \log\ subdirectory.

When posting traces/scripts please .ZIP them up and post them as attachments.

You can also use WireShark (http://www.wireshark.org/) to confirm if the SIP packets are being received from the network by the VoiceGuide/HMP server.

Please post the WireShark trace as well which captures the time during which the call was attempted, and indicate the actual time when the call was attempted.

Thanks for the prompt response!!!

Kindly find the attachment for the log files as requested, appreciate if you could help us about how to uselog.zip "http://www.wireshark.org" and capture log files for the same..

also kindly let us know about how to accept call from Voice Guard.

Regards

Farooq Ahmed

Trace show that VoiceGuide was not installed for use with HMP.

During VoiceGuide installation there is a question whether you want to use it for VoIP or with Dialogic cards.

You will need to uninstall VoiceGuide and install again, this time selecting the correct option.

For help on using WireShark please go to http://www.wireshark.org and click on the "Get Help" menu. There are tutorials provided there on how to use it.

I used Voip option while installing the Voice guard for the first time and also i have re-Installed voice guide with the VOIP option but the problem is still the same....

when i started calling to IP address of the HMP/Voice Guard server through SJ Phoen i am unable to connect and i am getting a ring but there is no script being played,,, kindly help me on this..

I have used the VOIP option while installing the Voice Guide for the first time and also again i re-installed the Voice Guide with VOIP as a option as suggested by support but when i started calling to IP address of the HMP/Voice Guard server through SJ Phoen i am unable to connect and i am getting a ring but there is no script being played,,, kindly help me on this..

I have used the VOIP option while installing the Voice Guide for the first time and also again i re-installed the Voice Guide with VOIP as a option as suggested by support but when i started calling to IP address of the HMP/Voice Guard server through SJ Phoen i am unable to connect and i am getting a ring but there is no script being played,,, kindly help me on this..

Please post the trace files showing the most recent VoiceGuide startup (after the uninstall/install cycle).

Please include the vgEngine and ktTel traces.

Please .ZIP up the traces before posting.

Please find the zipped attachment for traces and screen shots showing option selected while VG installation and also error which i am getting when i tried to call Voice Guide server through a SJ Phone as "Network Failure".

I am able to hear ring but no script is being played, SJ Phone is giving ring when i dialled and after some time its giving error message as "Network Failure"

ITs showing a message in the system tray as "Voice Guide IVR Running"

I even installed VG with other options for test.log.zip

Traces show that VoiceGuide is now correctly installed in VoIP mode:

100652.031  5               [Assembly.Load]:ktTel = ktTelDialogicHMP30.dll

and that HMP is installed and the service is started:

100941.570   360           szDSSVersion: 3.0, szDSSRelease: Dialogic (R) Host Media Processing (HMP) Software Release 3.0 Service Update 275, 
101107.927   360           HMP licenses:
101107.927   360           RTP_G_711 : 1
101107.927   360           Voice : 1
101107.927   360           IP_Call_Control : 1
101107.927   360           IP Call Control devices licensed = 1

The system should now answer any incoming VoIP calls.

Traces show no incoming VoIP calls, so most likely the SIP packets are not arriving at the system (or are blocked at firewall etc).

Next step would be to use WireShark (www.wireshark.org) to confirm whether the SIP packets are arriving on system.

Please use WireShark to debug your network connectivity and confirm whether the SIP packets are arriving at VoiceGuide system.

Best to install WireShark on both the server running VoiceGuide and the server running SJPhone.

Please post WireShark traces as well as VoiceGuide traces if you still encounter problems. (Please .ZIP up trace before posting them).