VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Upgrading To Vg7, Does It Recognize My License?

Please help me understand something....My license is tied to my card(s) and I downloaded VG7. Do I need to get some sort of code to activate my current license to use in VG7 License Manager or does VG7 automatically recognize my cards and license? In other words, I have 2 D4PCIU cards and Windows XP Pro, Service Pack 3. I upgraded few years ago to Vg 6 8-line from Vg 5 4-line, but I haven't used Vg since then. I am now setting things up again and I have downloaded Vg7. I don't know how to get my 8 Lines to show in the Line Status Monitor, and I dont know if Vg7 actually recognizes my license. Can Support Team please give instructions on what needs to be done?

Sounds like you have a VoiceGuide v6 license, not a VoiceGuide v7 license.

VoiceGuide v7 needs a license for v7.

You cannot use a v6 license in v7.

What do I need to do to get a v7 license? Do I have to pay for it? I'm confused because I've been reading some of the forum posts and the Support Team has been encouraging people to upgrade to v7 but I never see you mention that you have to pay for it. I don't know, maybe I haven't been reading enough of the posts, but I thought you just had to pay for the license to increase the number of lines, not the version itself. I want to keep the number of lines I have and just update to the new v7 version. I don't need to upgrade, but you guys have been recommending it so I thought ok why not. I do not want to pay for something thats going to work the same. Please clarify.

Upgrades to newer versions of VoiceGuide are at at a cost. Some comments on upgrade cost are outlined on the WWW order page.

You can just continue to use VoiceGuide v6 if you do not wish to update your system to v7.