VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

How Many Line Handle 1 Customer Concurrently

Q1. For forward call to external line and able to track&store the call timing foe external line, how many line handle 1 customer concurrently?

When one caller call, 1 line for incoming call, with VG dialer, another 1 line to forward to external line. As the same time, other caller call in, isn't need to has

another 1 line handle call busy prompt message and to voice mail?

***Reserve the second line for forward call to external line

Q2. Intel D4/PCI4 dialogic card have 4 port. If my pc motherbond has 4 PCI slot.

So, max. go to 16 port. If want more, how to extend it?

Q3. If i'm extend the PCI slot at the motherbond, normally Pentium4 PC can handle max how many port?

Q4. One call normally use how many memory place?

Q5. If i use 2 PC to do it, how to scalability & synchronal it?

Q6. If i has PABX system, can use the VG dialer to forward the external call, not blank call, need track the call timing? PABX system should be can handle more than 100 call.

Pls kindly assistance....

Q1. For forward call to external line and able to track&store the call timing foe external line, how many line handle 1 customer concurrently?

2 lines - one for original incoming call and one for outgoing call.

Q2. Intel D4/PCI4 dialogic card have 4 port. If my pc motherbond has 4 PCI slot.

So, max. go to 16 port. If want more, how to extend it?

Use D120JCT cards - that card has 12 lines per card.

Q3. If i'm extend the PCI slot at the motherbond, normally Pentium4 PC can handle max how many port?

As a rule of thumb a 1GHz P4 with 256MB RAM can handle about 40 lines.

Q4. One call normally use how many memory place?

Depends on what script does, script size, size of WAV files played, databases queried.. etc, etc...

Q5. If i use 2 PC to do it, how to scalability & synchronal it?

may sites use more then on PC... that's how you can create systems with 100, 200 or more lines... Each PC usually functions as an independent system - but accessing the same central database (if application requires the use of a database)

Q6. If i has PABX system, can use the VG dialer to forward the external call, not blank call, need track the call timing? PABX system should be can handle more than 100 call.

? not too sure what you mean by this question... you can set it all up to keep track of call timing if that is what you are asking...