VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Reboot After Upgrade Returns To Evaluation Mode

Hello, guys. I installed the latest upgrade on July 15th (after your response to this thread), upgrading HMP as well to the recommended version. All was well until today.

I rebooted the box (for reasons that I'll need to address in a separate thread) and when it came up, it was back in EVALUATION mode. I didn't notice until an hour later when suddenly CS notified us that IVR wasn't working. Very bad.

I tried reactivating using the information you emailed us back in August 5th 2009 when we purchased a 24line license, but it didn't help. What should we do? Obviously this is urgent. Thanks.

Is the HMP license working on this system?

Please post the vgEngine trace capturing system startup.

Please contact sales@voiceguide.com regarding this. Include in your email the reference to this support forum thread, and include the userinfo.lic file from your system's VoiceGuide directory.

Thank you for logging in and fixing the system. I'd like to know what was causing the issue?

This isn't just out of curiosity: I have a second machine that I'd like to upgrade, but I cannot afford for it to go offline for half a week. What can I do to ensure the license continues to work after I upgrade?

Please contact sales@voiceguide.com regarding this. It is that department that resolved the issue.