VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Voiceguide/dialogic Not Working Together

I have VoiceGuide working great on one server.

I now have a duplicate server, with new copy of VoiceGuide, (same version 7), and a new Dialogic Board, (same board as the other, Dialogic Voice PCI 12 port Alogtrunk 12,DIT-D120JCTLSW). When I place a call to VoiceGuide, I get a busy signal or when useing the autodialer to call out, I can see the call being placed, but there is no ring or connection to the phone. I ran tests on the Dialogic board and they all show success. VoiceGuide also appears to be working. Can you give me any ideas on troubleshooting the issue? I attached logs from VoiceGuide.

Thanks!

0813_ktTts.txt

0813_ktTel.txt

0813_0932_vgDialListLoad.txt

0813_0930_vgDialListLoad.txt

0813_0929_vgEngine.txt

Sounds like the phone lines are not working.

Test them by unplugging each one from the Dialogic card and plugging them into a normal analog handset and try making/receiving calls with the handset attached.

ktTel trace also shows:

093103.981 5520 1 ALERT RLS_LCSENSE - loop current not present. Working phone line not attached.

NB. When posting traces please .ZIP them up before posting.

How where the phone lines tested? Did you attach a normal telephone handset to the phone line and was able to make/receive calls to the handset?

If you can receive a call on the line when a handset is attached to it, but then when you plug that line into the Dialogic card and hear a busy tone then looks like the Dialogic card's telephone interface circuitry must be faulty.