VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Vg6 Hanging

Hi Support Team

we are using vg6, with on an E1 line, but voice guide keeps hanging, what could be the problem, on the title bar i often see "not responding", i can tell there is an error but some calls are going through so its hard to do a diagnosis of the problem, it seems to be partly working. please help i am at a loss as to were to start.

Dashboard.

We would need to see the VoiceGuide logs on this system to see what is happening.

Does the "Not Responding" appear on the VoiceGuide bar or on the Status Monitor? If on Status Monitor then are you running the Status Monitor on the same machine as VoiceGuide or remotely?

Which Dialogic card and drivers are used on this system?

To obtain the log files please do the following:

Enable logging by setting the log levels to 10 in VG.INI as per below:

[Log]

VoiceGuide=10

NumberLoader=0

VoicemailManager=0

EmailSender=0

TapiWrapOcx=10

SapiWrapOcx=0

Debug Trace files will be created in VG's \log\ subdirectory.

Please post the traces and the VoiceGuide script used.

When posting traces/scripts please .ZIP them up and post them as attachments.

Hi support Team

The not responding appears on Voice guide title bar, at present its not been doing this anymore but it seems that i am failing to connect still to 66% of our calls.

I am running status monitor and voice guide on the same machine.

We are using dialogic card D/600JCT-2E1 and the drivers we are using are System Release 6.0 on PCI for Windows

i have attached the log files

0816vgm.zip

We are using Dialogic card D/600JCT-2E1 and the drivers we are using are System Release 6.0 on PCI for Windows

For current model Dialogic cards and SR6.0 drivers you must use VoiceGuide v7, not v6.

v6 is for older Dialogic cards only and is intended for use with he old SR5.1.1 drivers.

With v7 you will have to use the Dialogic drivers downloadable form our WWW.

Hi Support

We were getting interviews just fine even when we used dialogic drivers sr6.0, so i don't think that that should be the problem.

Is it possible that my installation of mysql could slow down my machine to the point that windows would start freezing.

memory usage for my antivirus uses about 64, 000k of rem could that be a problem

Tare

Is it possible that my installation of mysql could slow down my machine to the point that windows would start freezing.

Yes. Depends on load.

memory usage for my antivirus uses about 64, 000k of rem could that be a problem

Some antivirus programs do cause slowdown problems.

Probably would recommend that you reformat hard disk and install just Windows and Dialogic drivers and VoiceGuide, and observe operation.

v7 is recommended for JCT and DMV series cards.