VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Caller Id

Hello,

Since we employed GSM gateway with FSK caller ID we had no problem with Caller ID until today.

the system crash all the sudden because of power outrage. after we turn on the system. we notice that VG wont get caller ID any more.

we turned on and off the VG application,

reboot the system,

reinstall the VG,

and reboot the GSM gateway.

but none helps to get caller ID again.

I have tested the GSM gateway with attaching a phone to it and call to GSM gateway. I could see the caller ID on phone display. I also removed the SIM card and inserted into a mobile phone to make sure SIM Card caller ID is not disable. but after calling to mobile the caller ID was display on mobile too.

please find attached the log file in excel file. the highlighted in yellow raw is the point where the problem started.

Please check the Log file and let me know if VG or Dialogic has encounter any problem to get Caller ID.

we have a major problem without caller ID since our system is work on callback service. your quick help would be appreciated.

Thanks

callerID logfile.zip

Trace shows that CallerID is just not detected by the Dialogic card.

If you are convinced that the Dialogic card should be able to detect the CallerID on the calls presented to it then maybe the Dialogic card's CallerID detection circuitry is broken and the card may need to be replaced.