VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Recieve A Phone Call.

Hi guys,

I wanna know if I can make a phone call from any VoIP phne in this case a cisco 7960, regardless if the VoIP phone is in the same network than the IVR server,

I already iniciated the services VoiceGuide, Dialogic HMP and Dialogic System server. I also configure the config file to the SIP protocol and get the domain of the phone calls.

How can I do?

and on the other hand, How can I contact with you and the forums memeber by messenger?

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards.

You will have to speak to your networking engineer to confirm you will have IP connectivity between your endpoints that will allow SIP connections to be established.

You may need to a look at using a SIP registrar and/or SIP PBXs with call routing as well.

You really need to have a good working knowledge of SIP protocols in order to roll out more complicated SIP based systems.

If you need to have a solution designed for you please contact sales@voiceguide.com with your requirements and we can assist in deploying a solution for you.

Hi,

The answer is yes for all that you say, but what do you mean with this:

You may need to a look at using a SIP registrar and/or SIP PBXs with call routing as well.

thanks you for the assistance.

Recomemend you speak to your networking engineer. Then can best advise how to route IP traffic in your organization/network.