VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Vg7 Tray Monitor Error

Hello,

My server shut done due to power surge. after this, VG get error CLR Error:80004005 at start up.

I have unstalled and installed VG 7 3 times but it didn't fixed the problem.

would you please let me know how can I fix this problem?

Thanks

Farzad

Searching for "CLR Error 80004005" on Google brings up a lot of different suggestions.

If you did not make any changes and this error started happening all by itself then its probably best to just reformat the hard disk and reinstall Windows and HMP and Dialogic.

I have reinstalled the windows XP, now I am getting the following errors:

1. dlgc_srv has encountered a problem.....

2. Failed to determine enable/disable state.....

please see attached the capture screens of these errors.

thanks for your help.

HMP errors.zip

The Event Log and Dialogic logs should have more information on what issues the Dialogic services are encountering.

I have study the logs file. obviously since Dilogic is not starting the ports can not be open. here is the errores in logs files.

error from 0721_0101_vgEngine.txt:

ERROR LineOpen failed for iIvrDev=1, <port>1</port>

010644.463 7 ev generic: ktTel_Completion 10000 0,Completion_LineOpen, crn=0, 0,0,0,<port>2</port>,,error

010644.473 6 ERROR LineOpen failed for iIvrDev=2, <port>2</port>

error from 0721_ktTel.txt:

ERROR dx_open dxxxB1C1 failed. Unable to get ctinfo/featurelist for this device.

I have install and uninstalled the VG7 and Dialogic driver several times. but I keep facing the same problem. I

couldn't fine any topic on the error in Google too.

would .Net 3.1 is the reason? how can I test my .net 3.1?

Was referring to Windows Event Log and the Dialogic logs. Those are the logs to look at to determine why HMP is not starting.

Hello,

I change the server and set up everything from begging. the "dlgc_srv has encountered a problem" goes away but the line status is not there.

here is what I see in log file:

ev generic: ktTel_Completion 10000 0,Completion_LineOpen, crn=0, 0,0,0,<port>1</port>,,error

233538.328 7 qScr add evktTelCompletion 0 Completion_LineOpen

233538.328 7 qTel run cmd_LineOpen

233538.328 6 qScr run evktTelCompletion sCode=[Completion_LineOpen] iActionID=0, crn=0[0|0|0|0|0][<port>1</port>||error|||]

I have stop and start the VG several times, reboot the computer several times but non helps to see a port in VG monitor status.

What could be the reason port doesn't open?

ktTel trace shows that the HMP service does not start:

002942.484 3936 Timed out trying to start the Dialogic system service. Please contact your System Administrator

You should ensure the HMP service is starting and then try starting VoiceGuide.

hello,

You should ensure the HMP service is starting and then try starting VoiceGuide.

I started the HMP and it runs fine. I decided to continue working the next day since it was too late to finish the job.

the next day I tried to start HMP, I got new error. please see attached the error and event viewer for those error.

I have uninstalled the HMP and install it again. but it didn't help.

Farzad

HMP errors.zip

Okay I could run the HMP dialogic successful. I could find this link http://www.dialogic.com/support/helpweb/hmp/tn921.aspx

after reviewing it, I notice that since I am using wireless USB to be connect to internet, the mac address or IP address will be changed every time I turn my server Off and On. this is the reason HMP won't start up.

I have download the Ethernet Controller driver for my motherboard and reboot the system. HMP start working right a way.

I am glad to face these problems before I get HMP into the production.