VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Voip And Hmp

Hi Support team

I am trying to make Voip work on voice guide and i am using a callcentric account, i filled the registration and authentication details as per example but i can't dial out why is that that what am i doing wrong.

here i will attach conf file and log file.

Dashboard.

log+conf.zip

When you dial the number that you have registered from VoiceGuide does the call arrive at VoiceGuide?

If it does then that confirms that you have the number registering correctly.

Trace shows:

093108.484 4480 TelDriver_VoIPProvider_AuthenticationSet start. No Authorization entries defined. Exiting Authorization phase.

So looks like you may need to sort out the authentication first.

After you have done that you can place outbound calls. You just need to specify the registerd number to be used as the outbound Caller ID. Looks like CallCentric uses the CallerID setting to determine which account to bill the call to.

Have a look at this thread: http://voiceguide.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6699 this user is using CallCentric to make outbound calls.

WireShark traces are also helpful when debugging VoIP.

You have attached a Config.xml that has the <VoIP_Registrations> and <VoIP_Authentications> sections, but the vgEngine and ktTel traces shows that no data for VoIP registration/authentication entries was read in.

Was the VoiceGuide service restarted after saving the Config.xml file? Was the Config.xml file saved in the right place?