VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Send Phone Message With Hmp

Hello,

I have no problem to make outbound call with "outbound call loader", but I need to use "Send Phone Message" module to make outbound call with HMP.

Can I use Send Phone Message with HMP? I have tried several times and I didn't get any call. please see attached log file.

if I can not used "Send Phone Message" module to make outbound call with HMP.

how can I load the numbers from VG script into "outbound call loader"?

Thanks

log.zip

Trace shows the outbound call is being made, but is disconnected soon after dialing.

Are you setting the CallerID correctly on the outbound call? Wrong CallerID setting was the problem you had with previous outbound call attempts.

005828.500 6 dial Db_Insert_SingleEntry '"14085075002@callcentric.com"','', [7/10/2010 12:58:28 AM], PortSelection=1, campaign=CallBack, scheduler=0, priority=1, OnAnswerLive=[C:\Program Files\ivg\Scripts\PBPScript\MCAC\starting scrip\mainManuForVoIPWithoutCC\mainManuForVoIPWithoutCC.vgs], OnAnswerMachine=[C:\Program Files\ivg\Scripts\PBPScript\MCAC\starting scrip\mainManuForVoIPWithoutCC\mainManuForVoIPWithoutCC.vgs], OnAnswerFax=[], OnNotAnswered=[], OnRetriesExhausted=[], 60, 0, 0, RV=[CID_NUMBER]{17772426890@callcentric.com}[QueuedFrom]{C:\Program Files\ivg\Scripts\PBPScript\MCAC\starting scrip\CallBack\CallBack.vgs}, Options= ESCALATION:

005828.625 6 3 1 t timer set 3 sec : EV_TIMEOUT_AFTERIDLE_ALLOWOUT

005831.453 20 3 1 timer EV_TIMEOUT_AFTERIDLE_ALLOWOUT

005831.531 11 dial 21,,"14085075002@callcentric.com",7/10/2010 12:58:28 AM,CallBack,priority=1,live=C:\Program Files\ivg\Scripts\PBPScript\MCAC\starting scrip\mainManuForVoIPWithoutCC\mainManuForVoIPWithoutCC.vgs,am=C:\Program Files\ivg\Scripts\PBPScript\MCAC\starting scrip\mainManuForVoIPWithoutCC\mainManuForVoIPWithoutCC.vgs,fax=,na=,exhausted=,60,count=0,delay=0,[CID_NUMBER]{17772426890@callcentric.com}[QueuedFrom]{C:\Program Files\ivg\Scripts\PBPScript\MCAC\starting scrip\CallBack\CallBack.vgs},,

005831.593 6 3 1 state Dialing (auto) 14085075002@callcentric.com

005831.625 6 3 1 state Dialing 14085075002@callcentric.com...

005831.734 18 3 1 ev CallState GCEV_DISCONNECTED, crn=8000001, iEvent=2 ,16384,0,64,,,]. vgEngine v7.1.3826.36799 (2010-06-23 19:26:38.00)

I have no problem to make outbound call with "outbound call loader",

I also attached the log file to prove my outbound call is succesfule. this meanse that I have correct Caller ID in "outbound call loader Option". But it is "Send Voice Module" module that has problem.

The other problem I notice is VG script is run slowly under V7. it's takes 1 second to process each module. My server has 512MB Ram with Dule CPU 2.80GH, would be the low ram the reason?

Thanks

outboundloaderlog.zip

0710_2111_vgEngineSendVoiceMessage.zip

The Send Phone Message module does not at this stage let you specify the "Options" settings on outgoing calls, so you would not be able to set the <CallerID> entry.

As per another support forum thread, your VoIP provider needs for you to specify the CallerID on outgoing calls.

So it looks like you would need to load the outgoing calls using another method. Perhaps the XML file method would be best.

Could not see any module processing delays in the attached trace. Can you indicate what module you were referring to and/or the timestamp that you would like us to look at?

As per another support forum thread, your VoIP provider needs for you to specify the CallerID on outgoing calls.

I do have CallerID from my VoIP provider. it works fine with "Outbound call loader". I believe this is "Send Voice Message" module that has no "option" area for V7 version that I can implement my CallerID into it.

So it looks like you would need to load the outgoing calls using another method. Perhaps the XML file method would be best.

wouldn't VG provide me VBS code or any thing that I can used? shouldn't this code be part of the VG application? I need to spend a lot of time to learn how to create a XML file to use it just for dialout propose.

please note I am working on this problem for a month. please help me to get over with it.

Thanks

Hello,

I could create the xml file and make outbound call to dial out successful. but I am trying to find out how to create the xml file in Voiceguide\data sub-directory via VG script?

please advice, I think I am close to finish outbound call problem.

Thanks

Hello,

I could use the sample file to create and write a simple text like "This is a test" into a file.

but when i replace the simple test, to bellow OutDialEntry, the VBS scrip kept running and VG didn't hangup.

how can I enter the large data like outdialentery into the file with VBS?

Thanks

<OutDialEntry>

<PhoneNumber>sPhoneNumber</PhoneNumber>

<PhoneNumberPrefix>sPhoneNumberPrefix</PhoneNumberPrefix>

<ActivateTime>sCallTime</ActivateTime>

<DayTimeStart>sDayTimeStart</DayTimeStart>

<DayTimeStop>sDayTimeStop</DayTimeStop>

<DaysCallAllowed>sDaysCallAllowed</DaysCallAllowed>

<PortSelection>sPortSelection</PortSelection>

<CampaignName>sCampaignName</CampaignName>

<Priority>iPriority</Priority>

<OnAnswerLive>sOnAnswerLive</OnAnswerLive>

<OnAnswerMachine>sOnAnswerMachine</OnAnswerMachine>

<OnAnswerFax>sOnAnswerFax</OnAnswerFax>

<OnNotAnswered>sOnNotAnswered</OnNotAnswered>

<OnRetriesExhausted>sOnRetriesExhausted</OnRetriesExhausted>

<AnswerTimeout>iAnswerTimeout</AnswerTimeout>

<RetriesLeft>iRetriesLeft</RetriesLeft>

<RetriesDelay>iRetriesDelay</RetriesDelay>

<RV>sRV</RV>

<CallOptions>sCallOptions</CallOptions>

<Escalation>

sEscalation

</Escalation>

</OutDialEntry>

VBScript can be something like this:

sPhoneNumber = "123456"

sPhoneNumberPrefix = ""

sCallTime = ""

Const ForReading = 1

Const ForWriting = 2

Const ForAppending = 8

set fso = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")

set tsFile = fso.OpenTextFile("C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\data\OutDial_0001.xml", ForWriting, True)

tsFile.WriteLine "<OutDialEntry>"

tsFile.WriteLine "<PhoneNumber>" & sPhoneNumber & "</PhoneNumber>"

tsFile.WriteLine "<PhoneNumberPrefix>" & sPhoneNumberPrefix & "</PhoneNumberPrefix>"

tsFile.WriteLine "<ActivateTime>" & sCallTime & "</ActivateTime>"

tsFile.WriteLine "</OutDialEntry>"

tsFile.Close

set tsFile = Nothing

set fso = Nothing

thanks a lot. it works fine. I can make successful outbound call by creating xml file and copy it into the VG\data directory.