VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Ports Dail Out Problem

Hello,

I can not find out why port 5 and 6 can't have successful outbound call.

I have inserted the log file into the excel file and filter these ports "State" activities. for every call they have following:

504.06 5 state Dialing 0122629027

515.55 5 state AM - wait for end of welcome message...

534.16 5 state Hanging up call... [Default Handler 20: DISCONNECT_USER_1]

621.47 6 state Dialing 0178815701

632.77 6 state AM - wait for end of welcome message...

650.02 6 state Hanging up call... [Default Handler 20: DISCONNECT_USER_1]

please see attached the log file for your review. I have no idea how to fix this problem. to make sure this is VG problem or hardware problem, I did the following test:

1. plug the VG port 5 into the GSM Gateway line 2.

2. in VG script "Send voice message" module I chooses line 5 for outbound call. I got the same result as above. no successful outbound call.

3. I plug the VG port 2 into the GSM Gateway line 6.

4. in VG outbound call "Send voice message" module I chooses line 2 for outbound call. the out bound call was successful.

so the GSM gateway line 5 has no problem dialing out the number and make successful connection.

any advice to resolve this problem????

currently I have removed dial out on port 5 and 6 from my program. I am short 2 lines to do business.

thanks for your help.

The supplied trace excerpts show that call was ended due to a disconnect one being reported on the line. The tone reported was: DISCONNECT_USER_1

If you think the tone was falsely detected then the done definition should be 'firmed up' with the repeat count increased and/or the frequency ranges reduced.

It is possible to set different ConfigLine.xml files for each port. In Config.xml you can specify which ConfigLine.xml file each port is to use. If only 2 ports are giving you problems then you can specify stricter frequency settings on those two ports only.