VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Hanging Up Call... [Linecallstate_Disconnected]

Hi Support Team:

Every day I have to manually hang up the lines a few times a day, because they freeze with the following message:

"Hanging up call... [LINECALLSTATE_DISCONNECTED]". Since I am not a communication expert, I am attaching you the logs hoping you can find the problem and help me out. I am using 3 Dialogic D/4PCI-U Cards for a total of 12 lines.

Thanks in advance...

0706_0001_vgEngine.zip

0706_ktTel.zip

The version of VoiceGuide v7 which you are using is over 2 years old. Can you please update your system to the latest version of VoiceGuide v7 available from our WWW and post traces again if the problem is still there.

You will need to update your Dialogic drivers as well (available from the Downloads page as well).

Thanks for the reply, do I need to uninstall VG to install the new version or just install it over?

You can just install new version over the top.

You will need to update the Dialogic drivers. To update the Dialogic drivers you need to uninstall current ones (do not save any backup data) then restart system then install new drivers and restart again.

Now after following your instructions and having a hard time reconfiguring the dialogic cards, now there are no lines in the LineMonitoring program and it says that it is an evaluation version that needs to be restarted every hour. Please advice...

there are no lines in the LineMonitoring program

Is the Dialogic card visible in the Dialogic Configuration Manager (DCM)?

Trace shows that Dialogic drivers report that no cards are present:

185056.234 5460 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

185056.234 5460 ktTel_SR60 DLL v7.1.0, created: Jun 16 2010, 14:53:52

185056.234 5460 start at 0708 185056.234

185056.234 5460 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

185056.234 5460 szOSName: Microsoft Windows Server 2003, szOSVersion: 5.2, szOSBuild: 3790, szOSType: , szOSSvcPack: Service Pack 2

185056.234 5460 szDSSVersion: 6.0, szDSSRelease: Dialogic® System Release 6.0 PCI, szDSSBuild: 250 Production, szDSSSvcPack: Service Update

185056.234 5460 Dialogic Service state is: Running

185056.250 5460 3 boards present: voice:0 dti:0 ipt:0

Have you restarted the system after Dialogic driver installation?

Are the Dialogic sample/demo programs running and answering calls?

I installed all the modules but the ISDN from the Dialogic software and now I can see all the lines. Also I copied the license file and VG is working as expected.

Thanks for your help...