VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Dialout And Conference Announced

I use the Dialout and conference Announced.

With the VG 7.0.8 it work well.

Key 1 Accept the call and other Keys decline te call.

With the VG 7.1.1 the 1 Key on the phone has no effect for accepting the call and the announced message still playing.

The other keys decline the call (the fail path is taken) but the announced message is already playing.

Sorry for my bad english ;-)

I use Dialout and conference announced.

The 1 key digit has no effect for accept the call.

The other keys decline the call, but i hear the announced message in a loop.

Version VG 7.1.1.

(The VG 7.0.8 works fine ...)

The attached file show a call transfert and press the 1 key digit on the phone for accept the call...

Show from 162616.468.

The attached file show a call transfer and press the 2 key digit on the phone for decline the call...

Thank you for your reactivity.

0628_1625_vgEngine.txt

0628_1643_vgEngine.txt

First trace shows the Dial and Conference call being made and answered, and the announce message being played a number of times, until a disconnect tone is heard on line:

162616.468 6 1 1 state [TRANSFER COMM] Announced Dial and Connect to 200

162623.156 18 3 2 ev Dialogic 133,TDX_CALLP, crn=20000001, 10,3,0,CR_CNCT,CON_PVD,

162623.171 6 3 2 state [TRANSFER COMM] Playing wav (C:\Documents and Settings\SVITEX\Mes documents\VOICEGUIDE-DATA\SVITEX\REC-COMM#####-SVITEX-[1]-1.wav)

162626.296 6 3 2 state [TRANSFER COMM] Playing wav (C:\Documents and Settings\SVITEX\Mes documents\VOICEGUIDE-DATA\SVITEX\REC-COMM#####-SVITEX-[1]-1.wav)

162632.562 6 3 2 state [TRANSFER COMM] Playing wav (C:\Documents and Settings\SVITEX\Mes documents\VOICEGUIDE-DATA\SVITEX\REC-COMM#####-SVITEX-[1]-1.wav)

162635.687 6 3 2 state [TRANSFER COMM] Playing wav (C:\Documents and Settings\SVITEX\Mes documents\VOICEGUIDE-DATA\SVITEX\REC-COMM#####-SVITEX-[1]-1.wav)

162638.828 6 3 2 state [TRANSFER COMM] Playing wav (C:\Documents and Settings\SVITEX\Mes documents\VOICEGUIDE-DATA\SVITEX\REC-COMM#####-SVITEX-[1]-1.wav)

162641.953 6 3 2 state [TRANSFER COMM] Playing wav (C:\Documents and Settings\SVITEX\Mes documents\VOICEGUIDE-DATA\SVITEX\REC-COMM#####-SVITEX-[1]-1.wav)

162645.093 6 3 2 state [TRANSFER COMM] Playing wav (C:\Documents and Settings\SVITEX\Mes documents\VOICEGUIDE-DATA\SVITEX\REC-COMM#####-SVITEX-[1]-1.wav)

162648.218 6 3 2 state [TRANSFER COMM] Playing wav (C:\Documents and Settings\SVITEX\Mes documents\VOICEGUIDE-DATA\SVITEX\REC-COMM#####-SVITEX-[1]-1.wav)

162651.359 6 3 2 state [TRANSFER COMM] Playing wav (C:\Documents and Settings\SVITEX\Mes documents\VOICEGUIDE-DATA\SVITEX\REC-COMM#####-SVITEX-[1]-1.wav)

162654.484 6 3 2 state [TRANSFER COMM] Playing wav (C:\Documents and Settings\SVITEX\Mes documents\VOICEGUIDE-DATA\SVITEX\REC-COMM#####-SVITEX-[1]-1.wav)

162657.609 6 3 2 state [TRANSFER COMM] Playing wav (C:\Documents and Settings\SVITEX\Mes documents\VOICEGUIDE-DATA\SVITEX\REC-COMM#####-SVITEX-[1]-1.wav)

162700.734 6 3 2 state [TRANSFER COMM] Playing wav (C:\Documents and Settings\SVITEX\Mes documents\VOICEGUIDE-DATA\SVITEX\REC-COMM#####-SVITEX-[1]-1.wav)

162703.609 18 3 2 ev Dialogic 134,TDX_CST, crn=20000001, 1007,0,0,DE_TONEON,DISCONNECT_USER_1,

At no stage was a DTMF '1' detected by the Dialogic card.

Trace 2 shows the Dial and Conference call being made and answered, and then DTMF '2' being detected. Upon which the transfer is abandoned:

164358.140 6 1 1 state [TRANSFER COMM] Announced Dial and Connect to 200

164406.406 18 3 2 ev Dialogic 133,TDX_CALLP, crn=20000001, 10,3,0,CR_CNCT,CON_PVD,

164406.421 6 3 2 state [TRANSFER COMM] Playing wav (C:\Documents and Settings\SVITEX\Mes documents\VOICEGUIDE-DATA\SVITEX\REC-COMM#####-SVITEX-[1]-1.wav)

164406.421 6 3 2 state [TRANSFER COMM] Playing wav (C:\Documents and Settings\SVITEX\Mes documents\VOICEGUIDE-DATA\SVITEX\REC-COMM#####-SVITEX-[1]-1.wav)

164408.906 6 3 2 state [TRANSFER COMM] Playing wav (C:\Documents and Settings\SVITEX\Mes documents\VOICEGUIDE-DATA\SVITEX\REC-COMM#####-SVITEX-[1]-1.wav)

164413.875 6 3 2 state [TRANSFER COMM] Playing wav (C:\Documents and Settings\SVITEX\Mes documents\VOICEGUIDE-DATA\SVITEX\REC-COMM#####-SVITEX-[1]-1.wav)

164413.906 18 3 2 ev dtmf 2 (536870913,50,0)

164414.031 6 1 1 state [sERVICE INACCESSIBLE] Playing tts (C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\temp\tts_1_4.wav)

So looks like the reason why the transfer in trace 1 is not made is because the Dialogic card never hears DTMF '1'.

Is it possible that the telephone dialed is not playing the DTMF tones clearly or there is distortion on the line which prevents DTMF tones from being heard cleanly by the Dialogic card?

NB. Please .ZIP up traces before posting them.

In the first log, the Dialogic card NEVER hears DTMF '1' but I press the '1' key many times.

It works fine with the 7.0.8 VG version.

So it's impossible that the telephone dialed not playing DTMF '1' tones clearly.

Since the upgrade to 7.1.1 the DTMF '1' is never heard Only with transfer module, others DTMF is heards well.

When i downgraded to the VG 7.0.8 version the transfer call works very well.

There is a bug in the 7.1.1 in the dialout and conference announced module.

(I must upgrade because some functionality in 7.0.8 works badly in France)

USED

VoiceGuide : 7.0.8 -> 7.1.1

Dialogic System : WINSU184 6.0

Dialogic card : D41JCTLSWEU

I've just installed the new Dialogic 6.0 Service Update 250. (WINSU250)

The probleme is the same.

Complementary information (CLUE) :

Each time i press the '1' key the volum sound of announced message decrease a gradually to silence.

USED

VoiceGuide : 7.0.8 -> 7.1.1

Dialogic System : WINSU250 6.0

Dialogic card : D41JCTLSWEU

Do you use volume adjusting commands anywhere else in the script?

Are you able to post the script that you are using?

Could you please .ZIP up and post the 0628_ktTel.txt trace file. We'll see if there is anything in that that sheds some light on this.

I have deleted the old logs... So this is the most recents.

The VG version is 7.1.1 on your Web Site but is 7.1.0 in windows control panel (add and remove softwares).

ACCEPT THE CALL :

I hear the annouced message.

I want to accept the call, I press the '1' key.

There is no effect in the Line Status Monitor and i hear the announced message in loop.

Each time i press the '1' key the sound decrease a gradually.

The caller hears a waiting music. After few minutes the fail path is taken...

I hangup the phone.

DECLINE THE CALL :

I hear the announced message.

I want to decline the call, I press the '2' key.

The fail path is taken and the caller hear the message : "Service inaccesible" (unattainable service).

It's ok, but the caller coutinuing to hear the waiting music. (!?)

I hope good news...

Goo luck

;-)

ACCEPT.zip

DECLINE.zip

SCRIPTS-CONFIG.zip

Looks like there is a bug here.

Please update your system to his version and post traces as before if problem persists:

[old link removed]

BTW: In ConfigLine.xml add a </Tones> tag before <Parameters_DxCh>.

So, I repeat the same procedure with Voiceguide 1.1.0_100707 :

ACCEPT THE CALL The '1' Key :

- It seems to works fine now !

DECLINE THE CALL, The '2' Key :

- The caller hear a waiting music.

- I hear the announced message.

- I press the key '2' to decline the call :

SEEN in the Line Status monitor :

- The caller line take the fail path (Service Inaccessible) and seems to play the TTS Text.

- My line Stay in "Transfer Call".

HEARD :

- The caller not hear the TTS Text but continu to listen the wainting music.

- I continue to hear the announced message and at the end of message : Silence.

- I hangup the phone. The line disconnect.

- The Caller hangup the phone. The line disconnect.

(Previously : The tag </Tones> has been added in the LineConfig.Xml. Thank'you)

ACCEPT_100707.zip

DECLINE_100707.zip

Have you seen in the previous post ?

There is always the probleme with the DECLINE case.

The ACCEPT case is okey now.

I'm afraid that you have forgotten my post.

Is it possible to correct this bug soon ?

Delay ? (few days or few weeks ?)

Thank you very much ;-)

We are still waiting on a bug fox for this. Will advise when a version with this resolved is available.

Please update your system to this release of VoiceGuide and post traces capturing call transfer if you still encounter any problems.

[old link removed]