VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

On No Answer

i am trying to insert in a sql table the results of no answer and exhausted retries i tried many ways with no luck. enclosed kindly find the files, for debuging i made 1 call only it should be easier to find in log files, this last vbs module i copied it from the form

thanks Eli

logRieCare.zip

You need to to specify either a VBScript (.vbs) or a an application (.exe/.bat/.com) as the script/application to be ran upon the outbound call not being answered.

You are specifying a VoiceGuide script to be ran upon the outbound call not being answered. VoiceGuide scripts cannot be ran in this option, only .vbs/.exe/.bat/.com can be ran.

141501.500 18 1 1 ev Dialogic 133,TDX_CALLP, crn=20000001, 7,0,0,CR_BUSY,,

141501.516 18 1 1 qScr add evScriptEvent 133 TDX_CALLP

141501.516 6 1 1 qScr run evScriptEvent sCode=[TDX_CALLP] iActionID=0, crn=20000001[7|0|0|0|0][CR_BUSY|||||]

141501.516 6 1 1 scriptevent TDX_CALLP param1:CR_BUSY, param2:, param3:

141501.516 6 1 1 LsWaitAfterDialingOut : 133,20000001,TDX_CALLP,7,0,0,CR_BUSY,,

141501.516 6 1 1 rvns add [OutDial_Result]{BUSY}

141501.516 6 1 1 t timer clear (force=False)

141501.516 6 1 1 dial OnOutboundCallNotAnswered begin, RetriesLeft=0

141501.516 6 1 1 run StartRun_VbScriptOrExeEtc [C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\Scripts\RiteCare\Calloutinserttomeout.vgs], source=OnNotAnswered

141501.516 6 1 1 run unknown app ShellExe [C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\Scripts\RiteCare\Calloutinserttomeout.vgs], source=OnNotAnswered

Thanks for the quick response

how do you transfer varibles to the vbs file i tried the sample from forum it added a blank line to my database, inclosed is my vbs file and trace thanks Again

Eli

lognew.zip

There is no need to 'transfer' any variables to a Run VBScript module.

You just use the Result Variable expressions in the VBScript text, and these are replaced by the values of the Result Variable before the script is executed.

The line in your script should look like this:

Myconn.Execute = "INSERT INTO NoAnswer (BSSID, SSID, MaxSNR) VALUES ('$RV[mybssid]','$RV[myssid]','$RV[mymaxsnr]')"

with

$RV[mybssid], $RV[myssid] and $RV[mymaxsnr] having been defined beforehand.

do i need to define some variables if yes where can i define thanks again

If you want to use variables in your SQL expression then yes you need to define them first.

You can define them at the time the call is loaded. Just specify the Result Variables that you want to have defined for that call at the time the call is loaded.

Looking at the trace it looks like you insert new calls direct into the database, and it looks like you have already defined an RV when that call was loaded: [TYPE]{1}

You would need to also include the RVs that are used in the SQL expression if you want the $RVs to be substituted by their values before the VBScript is ran.

i am still not getting any table inputs on busy or no answer i am missing something the $rv[outdial_result] returend empty please help me on this thanks

Please post vgEngine traces capturing outgoing call (.ZIped) and we can then comment on why it is not working, and on the $RV[outdial_result]

Sorry for the confusion i figuret it out i used to insert the info iin the call que and modified the table after insert now when i do complete insert every thing is working properly thanks for your quick responses

one more think is there are an option to have a Dialer call if there is no input(press 1 to accept etc.) responses it should redial?

Thanks for letting us know the 'using RVs in SQL' issue is now resolved.

VoiceGuide v7 uses Dialogic's answer detection to determine if call is answered, it does not need to play "press 1 to accept call". The answer detection works well on properly working lines.

If you still want to add the "press 1 to accept call" functionality to the system then you will need to do that in the script itself, and reload the outgoing call from within the script if the recipient of call does not 'press 1'.