VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

3Cx Ip Pbx Disconnect Tone

Hello,

I am attaching my 8 lines to 3cx IP PBX. everything works fine but unfortunately the phone won't hangup after callers hangup.

attached is the tone waves file and I had below tone analyzing sitting, but unfortunately it doesn't work. would you please help me to find the right numbers for this tone?

<Tone Name="3cx Disconnect Tone">

<Notes>Default Setting2</Notes>

<ID>3cx Disconnect Tone</ID>

<Freq1>620</Freq1>

<Freq1Dev>40</Freq1Dev>

<Freq2>625</Freq2>

<Freq2Dev>40</Freq2Dev>

<On>50</On>

<OnDev>10</OnDev>

<Off>50</Off>

<OffDev>10</OffDev>

<Count>1</Count>

</Tone>

Thanks a lot.

3cxhanguptone.zip

How are you attaching the lines to this PBX? Over VoIP or over analog connections?

There are two frequencies in the tone, 480Hz and 620Hz.

Also the <ID> field must start with DISCONNECT in order for this tone to be reacted to as a disconnect tone.

So try this:

<Tone Name="DISCONNECT_3CX">

<Notes>3cx Disconnect Tone</Notes>

<ID>DISCONNECT_3CX</ID>

<Freq1>480</Freq1>

<Freq1Dev>40</Freq1Dev>

<Freq2>620</Freq2>

<Freq2Dev>40</Freq2Dev>

<On>50</On>

<OnDev>10</OnDev>

<Off>50</Off>

<OffDev>10</OffDev>

<Count>1</Count>

</Tone>

the tone configration you sent me works fine, I am realy appriciate your support and quick response.

this is IP PBX software. I have configer my ATA on my servicer IP address and extantion numbers to IP PBX. I have in and out bound call without any problem. I am hopping while I am waiting to fix my HMP outbound call I can used my ATA to get ride of the GPS Gateway. this units give me double digit DTMF problem. it means when people dail a number it pass on double entry into the VG. for example if people dial 4085075002, it entered 408550750002.

possible VG get (Get Number module) get double digit number?

Poor quality VoIP connections can result in DTMF tone detection problems like that if the DTM tones are sent 'inband' and not using RFC2833.

There may be some 'debunce' settings for DTMF detection in the Dialogic parameters that can be set using VG's Config.xml or ConfigLine.xml files, but the right solution is to use RFC2833 for DTMF sending.

thanks,

where can I get some document about RFC2833 and how to used it with VG?

is it some hardware or software?

Thanks

VoiceGuide/HMP supports RFC2833.

It is the equipment/software on the other end of the call - the end at which the DTMF tones are pressed, or the VoIP media gateway at which the call is converted over to VoIP, that should support it.