VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Voicemail Forward Error

I have VoiceGuide v7+dialer and analog dialogic card.

After a voicemail is received I have it setup to forward the voicemail to the number I specified using the same line.

When the forward call is made it correctly detects a human but then immediately hangs up. I have attached the log file showing some errors.

See line #1304 in the vgEngine log.

vgerror.zip

Looks like there is a bug in voicemail forwarding in the version of VG installed on your system.

The version of VG installed on your system is over a year old.

Please update your system to current version of VG v7.1 available from our WWW. You will also need to update the Dialogic drivers to the version used by v7.1

Stop VG service and uninstall Dialogic drivers (do not save any settings). Then restart system and install new Dialogic drives. Then restart and then install current version of VG.

Please post traces (.ZIPed) as before is you still encounter any problems.

I'll give this a try when I get back.

Will I have to re-enter my registration code or do I need to purchase the new version of VG?

With VoiceGuide just install new version over the top of the previous one. No need to uninstall. Just make sure the VG service is stopped before installing new version.

No need to re-enter the code, the previously entered code will be used.

HELP!

The Voicemail forward is working but now the line status monitor says that its an evaluation verions and needs to be restarted every hour!!!

I've entered my info into the license manager and restarted with no effect

Please email sales@voiceguide.com and include the vgEngine trace capturing system startup in your email.

The same registration code should work (and there should be no need to re-enter it again when installing new version over the top of an older one).