VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

French Tts

Hi guys,

We are using Voiceguide version 6.0 and we are trying the newest version of Voiceguide. But we have a problem with the TTS, our application is creating an XML file (encoding ISO 8859-1) Inside of the XML is the string to send via TTS. We are using special French character like éèêàë… and with the newest version all these character are missing in TTS.

Our application is really limited and we are not able to change the encoding. Is there a way to VoiceGuide to recognize those special characters?

I will send you a copy of our XML file ISO 8859-1 Encoding.

Thank you

Martin Roy

overopp_16792_80106_1.xml

Hi guys,

We are using Voiceguide version 6.0 and we are trying the newest version of Voiceguide. But we have a problem with the TTS, our application is creating an XML file (encoding ISO 8859-1) Inside of the XML is the string to send via TTS.

We are using special French character like éèêàë… and with the newest version all these character are missing in TTS.

Our application is really limited and we are not able to change the encoding. Is there a way to VoiceGuide to recognize those special characters?

I will send you a copy of our XML file ISO 8859-1 Encoding and the kstts.log file.

We use ScanSoft Virginie_Dri40_16kHz

overopp_16792_80106_1.xml

0526_ktTts.txt

Please place the text to be TTS'd in a file, and specify the filename in the VoiceGuide Play module.

The file name must end in .txt suffix.

(You can pass the filename as $RV at the time the call is loaded, and have the Play module just play/tts that $RV)

Please let us know if you have any questions.

We use a variable file called [JobDescription] define in the XML file.

[JobDescription]{Nous avons besoin dun Opérateur Fours De Grillage le 15 Mai à 19 heures 00 pour une durée de 4 heures}

This thing was working in version 6 and if I create the xml file manually and setting the encoding for UTF-8.

Thank you.

Hey guys,

I've tried to create a txt file, but the encoding is still ISO 8859-1. So I have the same problem as the XML file.

Thank you.

Martin Roy

Test.txt