VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Tts Reading Form Text File

Hi,

please refer to my previous ticket :

http://voiceguide.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6545&view=&hl=arabic%20tts&fromsearch=1

Reading ArabicTTS from text file was working fine BUT it suddenly STOP

Its reading the text as questions mark "????"

I have attached the log file

(in log file i can see that VG read arabic format properly but when it create the wav file it becomes as "????")

Please your help ..

Regards,

LogsVG.zip

Looking at your thread from a few months ago here: http://voiceguide.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6545 we can see that you had the TTS working, and in the supplied traces we can see that the Arabic text is read in as Arabic - logged in the vgEngine log as Arabic and then looks like it is passed in to TTS engine as Arabic, so not sure why the TTS engine (Sakhr Voice Five) is all of a sudden not generating Arabic speech as a result.

Are you still able to use other SAPI tools to make Sakhr Voice Five generate Arabic TTS?

110257.078 6 1 1 state [Main_1_TTS_Play] Playing

110257.078 6 1 1 PrepareAndPlayWavAndTts start iModuleIdx=18, iPlayFileIdx=1, bMakeTtsFile=True, sSoundFileIs=

110257.078 6 1 1 rv replace start: [F:\Emara_Eservice\IVR\TTS_Records\$RV_LINEID.txt]

110257.078 6 1 1 rv replace end: [F:\Emara_Eservice\IVR\TTS_Records\1.txt]

110257.078 6 1 1 PrepareAndPlayWavAndTTS sPlayFile=F:\Emara_Eservice\IVR\TTS_Records\1.txt

110257.078 6 1 1 tts orig strTtsFname=, bMakeTtsFile=True

110257.078 6 1 1 tts new strTtsFname=C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\temp\tts_1_1.wav

110257.078 6 [sAPI]:TTSspeed = 0

110257.078 6 [sAPI]:TTSvolume = 100

110257.078 6 1 1 tts get vg.ini SAPI section speed=0, volume=100

110257.078 6 1 1 tts generate start[المعاملة صدرت الى ،مدير شرطة منطقة القصيم ، برقم الصادر ،5915 بتاريخ 07/03/1431

] (len=82)C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\temp\tts_1_1.wav, format=1, iModuleIdx=18, iPlayFileIdx=1

110257.078 6 1 1 qTel add cmd_Tts2WavFile [1,0,0,0,0][المعاملة صدرت الى ،مدير شرطة منطقة القصيم ، برقم الصادر ،5915 بتاريخ 07/03/1431

|C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\temp\tts_1_1.wav|||]

Hi,

Yes i am able to use other SAPI tools which generate Arabic TTS

I tried to run "Microsoft Speech SDK 5.1 -> Tools -> TTSApp" and create .wav file & it run successfully !!

please your advise what i have to do? i am in trouble since this application is LIVE .

Many thanks.

What changes were made to the system at the time when the TTS generation of Arabic text stopped working?

I dont remeber that i made any changes to the system!

Even now i tried to change the system "Regional & lang options", tried to save TXT files in differect format

But still same problem !

Is there anyother deep trace VG can provide ?

The VoiceGudie trace shows that data is passed to TTS in arabic format. As you can see from quoted trace snippet.

Are you able to restore any of the older system backups?

If not then we would recommend trying to reinstall the TTS engine and/or SAPI itself.

Hi

I dont have any old backup to restore,

I have re-installled the SAPI & TTS >> but still facing the same issue .

From MS TTSApp > it generate the voice normally

From Sakher small TTS tester >> alos working properly !

What more i can do, please your help as i am not able to perform anyother action on this

Regards,