VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Intel Dialogic Bri / 2Vfd Pci

You would need to use this card using VG v5 as per the help file instructions you quote.

We have not seen much demand for this card and neither has Dialogic, who have stopped production of this card a while ago and not replaced it with a newer model.

Current Dialogic drivers do not support this card, so v7 cannot be used with with it, and due to low demand we never added support for it to v6.

I assume that you intend to just use this for a test setup, with main systems based on E1s? Or do you intend to roll out a number of BRI based systems?

I planned to test BRI ISDN solution before I start with PRI ISDN.

I need to recognize called number to start individual scenario.

Would probably recommend testing the scripts using VoiceGuide v7 an analog system first.

The indial number based switching is fairly straightforward - you just need to use a single Evaluate Expression type module evaluating a $RV_DNIS variable and then jumping to different scripts based on DNIS/Indial value. So there isn't that much involved in implementing and testing that aspect of system operation.

The scripts themselves will work the same regardless of whether they are ran on an analog line or on a digital T1/E1 channel.