VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Send Voice Massege Module

Hello,

I have wrote a VBS to disterbute the call in 8 lines. this means that the first Send Voice Message should dail in line 2, the second one dial on line 3 and so on.

but for some reason VG keep dailing the call on line 2.

please see attached the log file.

the VBS mocule name is

[selectPorts] Running VB Script...

092610.91 1 vbs run [vbs_1_2.vbs], cmd [wscript "C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\temp\vbs_1_2.vbs" //I //T:60]

092611.00 1 WARN ProcessHandle (2344) still not closed, closing now. (VBS module)

092611.00 1 Run Script waiting. iRunWait=1 (shellid=5864, process=2344)

092611.16 1 cl Run_ResultReturn [[LastRecord]{3}[LineUse]{4,5,6,7,8,2,3}]

but VG dial on

2 dial [1427,0129201937,0,1,2359,MoTuWeThFrSaSu,[,4,5,6,7,8,2,3,],1,C:\Program Files\ivg\Scripts\PBPScript\MCAC\voice files\MainManu\Press One To Continue.wav,C:\Program Files\ivg\Scripts\PBPScript\MCAC\starting scrip\mainManuForVoIPWithoutCC\mainManuForVoIPWithoutCC.vgs,C:\Program Files\ivg\Scripts\PBPScript\MCAC\starting scrip\mainManuForVoIPWithoutCC\mainManuForVoIPWithoutCC.vgs,[QueuedFrom]{C:\Program Files\ivg\Scripts\PBPScript\MCAC\starting scrip\CallBack\CallBack.vgs},60,0,0,,none] (search started at 092611.31)

092611.33 2 dial DialOnLine start tel[0129201937] ann[C:\Program Files\ivg\Scripts\PBPScript\MCAC\voice files\MainManu\Press One To Continue.wav] vgs[C:\Program Files\ivg\Scripts\PBPScript\MCAC\starting scrip\mainManuForVoIPWithoutCC\mainManuForVoIPWithoutCC.vgs] am[C:\Program Files\ivg\Scripts\PBPScript\MCAC\starting scrip\mainManuForVoIPWithoutCC\mainManuForVoIPWithoutCC.vgs] rv[[QueuedFrom]{C:\Program Files\ivg\Scripts\PBPScript\MCAC\starting scrip\CallBack\CallBack.vgs}] cid[]

092611.33 2 rv clear all

092611.33 2 dial making call tel[0129201937] ann[C:\Program Files\ivg\Scripts\PBPScript\MCAC\voice files\MainManu\Press One To Continue.wav] vgs[C:\Program Files\ivg\Scripts\PBPScript\MCAC\starting scrip\mainManuForVoIPWithoutCC\mainManuForVoIPWithoutCC.vgs] am[C:\Program Files\ivg\Scripts\PBPScript\MCAC\starting scrip\mainManuForVoIPWithoutCC\mainManuForVoIPWithoutCC.vgs] OnHangup[] rv[[QueuedFrom]{C:\Program Files\ivg\Scripts\PBPScript\MCAC\starting scrip\CallBack\CallBack.vgs}[OutDial_ID]{1427}[OutDial_OnNotConnected]{}[OutDial_AnswerTimeout]{60}[OutDial_RetriesLeft]{0}[OutDial_PauseBetweenRetries]{2}]

0513vgm.zip

Trace shows that "2" is included in list of allowed dialout trunks to use.

it's there after "8" and before "3":

092611.16 1 cl Run_ResultReturn [[LastRecord]{3}[LineUse]{4,5,6,7,8,2,3}]

2 dial [1427,0129201937,0,1,2359,MoTuWeThFrSaSu,[,4,5,6,7,8,2,3,],1,C:\Program Files\ivg\Scripts\PBPScript\MCAC\voice files\MainManu\Press One To Continue.wav,C:\Program Files\ivg\Scripts\PBPScript\MCAC\starting scrip\mainManuForVoIPWithoutCC\mainManuForVoIPWithoutCC.vgs,C:\Program Files\ivg\Scripts\PBPScript\MCAC\starting scrip\mainManuForVoIPWithoutCC\mainManuForVoIPWithoutCC.vgs,[QueuedFrom]{C:\Program Files\ivg\Scripts\PBPScript\MCAC\starting scrip\CallBack\CallBack.vgs},60,0,0,,none] (search started at 092611.31)

Hello,

I learned to removed the line in my VBS as they were used. Since I want to distribute callback evenly between my 8 lines, then my selection will be narrow when line selection reach to line 8.

I notice if I just have one line selected in "Send Vice Massage" module and if that line is busy, then VG will hung up. how can I find the status of the line from $RV_PORTNUMBER whether it is busy or free?

If I know how to find the status of the line, I can program the way that VG choose the next available line.

I know VG would do that, but VG will always select the first available line(2.3.4 and ...), however I want the first available line that hasn't been used more then once or has been used as many time as other lines were used.

here is the reason I want my callback evenly distribute between my 8 lines. the wireless provider give me certain number of the call for free. If I let VG to keep choose the first line for call beck, then my first line free minutes will consume and my bill on the first line will be raised too high.

thanks for your support.

how can I find the status of the line from $RV_PORTNUMBER whether it is busy or free?

You can try the $RV_CALLSTATE variable.

Not sure if in v6 it was set only for digital, or whether it works for analog lines as well.