VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Not Working

There installs a new IVR Server and I do not achieve to do that it recognizes the tone of the telephone. The IVR answers well but in the options that it is necessary to press numbers in the telephone, the Status monitor does not show activity. As that it does not receive the tones of the telephone.

They can give me some suggestion ?

Thanks

Are you saying that the DTMF tones are not being recognized?

Can you use a Record module to record what it sounds like when the caller presses the various DTMF tones?

Have you tested this with various telephone handsets?

Are you saying that the DTMF tones are not being recognized?

Yes, the tones DTMF are not recognized. The telephone reproduces them because they are listened, but monitor is not read in the status monitor.

Have you tested this with various telephone handsets?

I have tried with other telephone handsets and have seen that with some walks well and with others not.

It is a problem of the telephone handsets or the telephone lines???

I have tried with other telephone handsets and have seen that with some walks well and with others not.

It is a problem of the telephone handsets or the telephone lines???

If it works when calling from some handsets and not with others then sounds like it's the telephone handset problem then (if it was lines or card then no DTMF tones would be detected). Some cheap telephone handsets do not generate the DTMF tones clearly. Or maybe the problem telephone handset is faulty.

I have noticed that the server IVR is connected to a PBX Asterisk.

You're know of a problems brought this configuration ?

It all comes down to sound quality of connection.

Many VoIP systems use compression on the voice connections, and this reduces to quality of the received sound.

But if you say that you are getting good results with some handsets and not with others then the problem is most likely with the handsets, but any compression or distortion added to the signal over the VoIP connection would exacerbate the problem.

You can use a Record module to record what it sounds like when the caller presses the various DTMF tones and post the sound file here (.ZIPed) and indicate which of the keypresses were detected by the Dialogic card and which were not - this would let us see just how badly the DTMF tones that are not detected sound like.