VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Config File For Panasonic

is there a default config file for the panasonic tda system DTMF intergration, or can you please help me to setup the config file inclosed please find a screen shot of the panasonic dtmf setup it could be modified if neceseery Thanks Eli

PanVoiceGuideConfig.pdf

This does not look like a setup for Inband Signaling.

What sort of integration are you trying to do? What goal do you need to achieve?

i have a script for ivr that works well so far i would like to add the voicemail auto attendent feature from voice guide as wel when the voice guide sends a call to a phone in the panasonic system it could send dtmf instead of the regular tones for instance if the phone is in do not disdurb mode the panasonic would return the call to the voice guide and in the inatial pause will send a 4 xxx where xxx is the extension so the auto attendant should take amessage, or if someone doesn't answer his phone after the phone system timer it will send it to the auto attendent and send a 6 xxx

if the message light is lit and dialed the system will send *xxx# and so forth thanks for the help

if the phone is in do not disdurb mode the panasonic would return the call to the voice guide and in the inatial pause will send a 4 xxx where xxx is the extension so the auto attendant should take amessage, or if someone doesn't answer his phone after the phone system timer it will send it to the auto attendent and send a 6 xxx

This is called Inband Signaling. See: http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/source/html/inbandsignaling.htm

In your script you just need to check for wht type of Inabnd Signaling was sent by the PBX (the first digit of the DTMf stream received), and then jump to appropriate Voicemial box etc.

If you can post specification of what Inband Signaling your PBX can send then we can create the InbandSignaling configuration file for your PBX.

i made a test call with extension 123 got this #6123# for extensions that are forwarded to AA, *123# for direct login, 4123 for phones that are in do not disturb mode when i looked in trace it seemed to me that the voice guide didn't like the # so modified the PBX codes to send without the "#"

so these are the integration that i need

6xxx example for extension 123, 6123 to go to voice mail for no answer

4xxx example for extension 123, 4123 to go to voice mail for Do not disturb

*xxx example for extension 123 *123 for direct login

*701xxx message light on, example extension 123 *701123

*700xxx Message light off, example extension 123 *700123

Thank You Eli