VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Connetion To Bd Lost And Vg Stopps

Hi,

I have experienced an issue that occurs in the case that I'm connected to a remote Mysql database. For any reason I loose the connection to the remote db and then VG gets an error that stops the service. I would expect VG to try to connect until the DB is reacheable. But here I have to stop VG and restart is again.

Please find attahced logs

00500.123 6 1 1 scriptevent EV_TIMEOUT_AFTERIDLE_ALLOWOUT param1:, param2:, param3:

000500.123 6 1 1 ls set Null (scriptstate=LS_NULL_AWAITINGCALLS)

071901.201 11 ERROR v7.1.3747.27754 (2010-04-05 14:25:09.47) DoWorkFindCall stage1 : Fatal error encountered during command execution.

MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.

à MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()

à MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)

à MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()

à MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.HandleCommandBehaviors(CommandBehavior behavior)

à MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)

à System.Data.Common.DbCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)

à ktlib.vgDb.vgDb_ProviderInvariant.DbProcessQueue_DoQueuedWork_FindCall(Object sender, ProcessingQueueEventArgs`1 args)

071901.201 11 dial timerStartDueDials set to 10 sec

071911.201 11 ERROR v7.1.3747.27754 (2010-04-05 14:25:09.47) DoWorkFindCall stage1 : Connection must be valid and open.

à MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.CheckState()

0422_0003_vgEngine.zip

Please update your system to this version of v7:

[old link removed]

This version will reconnect to the external user specified MySQL based VG Dialer database, which looks like you have setup for use with the VoiceGuide Dialer.