VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

De_Lcof

Hello,

I had disconnect tone problem. this means that VG didn't disconnect the call after caller hang upped. I could fixed this problem, but now, I am straggling with DE_LCOF. it keep hanging up the calls during the conversation. If I ignore it in VG.ini, again I will get the problem with no hang up calls.

this problem occurs mostly in the modules that has time out of 1 sec or more. I have added "On DE_LCOF goto the same Module". it seem it help VG not to hangup during script process. but still it hangup the call after 7 to 10 minutes on the module that has time out of 60 sec.

is there any way I can disable the DE_LCOF that disconnect tone problem (calls not hang up when caller hangup) doesn't happen.

thanks

DE_LCOF is an event that fires when Dialogic card detects a "Loop Curent Off" on the line.

If this happens during a call then most likely you have a faulty line connection - with the wires on the line loosing connectivity intermittently which results in the loop current stopping flowing.

Many telcos use Loop Current Off to indicate end of call.

If yours doesn't use into indicate end of call then you can disable VoiceGuide reacting to Loop Current Off in VG.INI - which it looks like you know how to do as you say in your post that you have changed that setting already.

If your telco uses Loop Current Off to indicate end of call then it is best to have VoiceGuide hangup when this happens (the default setting) and concentrate on fixing the electrical connection on the lines that give you problems to ensure that you do not get intermittent unwanted Loop Current Off events.