VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Frozen Lines

Hello,

I'm experiencing an issue with lines becoming locked. In the line status monitor the line will show a status of "Hanging up Loop Current Off (Non-Xfer VGM)" accompanied with long call times. It doesn't occur all the time and it varies in how many lines are affected. Yesterday at 5 pm all lines were working, by this morning around 9 am all 4 lines were "Hanging up" and were not able to accept inbound calls. Attached are a screen shot of the Line Status Monitor and recent logs.

Please let me know if you need any additional information to help resolve this issue.

Also is there any documentation available on how to read the logs?

Thank you,

Joann

HelpRequest.zip

Please update your system to VoiceGuide v7.1 and let us know if you still encounter problems when using current version.

This looks like a bug that was present in some versions about 8 months ago, and has been fixed long time ago.

To update to v7.1 stop the VoiceGuide service first and download it from our WWW and install over the top of your existing version.

Please update your system to VoiceGuide v7.1 and let us know if you still encounter problems when using current version.

This looks like a bug that was present in some versions about 8 months ago, and has been fixed long time ago.

To update to v7.1 stop the VoiceGuide service first and download it from our WWW and install over the top of your existing version.

I have updated to 7.1 which I downloaded from the site and have reactivated the license. Now the service will not start. I have attached the vgEngine for your review.

Thank you for your help!

0316_1227_vgEngine.txt

It looks like maybe there is some .DLL mismatch on your system...(?)

Could you please try this:

1. Uninstall VoiceGuide (backup your configuration files and any scripts first)

2. Ensure the entire VoiceGuide has bee deleted. If has not, then delete it and any files in it.

3. Install VoiceGuide again.

122751.328 5 EngineStart assembly.load completed

122751.343 5 ERROR v7.1.3699.20074 (2010-02-16 11:09:08.70) EngineStart mainLoad call : Method 'Dialer_GetNextCall' in type 'vgEngine.AcdService' from assembly 'vgEngine, Version=7.1.3699.20074, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=d826ea7f1686ca63' does not have an implementation.

at ..(String sAppPath)

at vgEngine.EngineControl.EngineStart(String sParamsXml_file, String sParamsXml, String sIniFile, String sAppPath)