VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Voiceguide 7.1 On Windows Server 2008 64-Bit

Is there anyone experiencing this issue?

I am getting a blue screen whenever i install Voiceguide 7.1 onto a Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit system and attempt to start the service.

Are you able to start the Dialogic service itself and are the Dialogic test apps working?

Which Dialogic drivers (please advise Service Update version) and Dialogic card are you using?

the first 64-bit only had one Dialogic card and I am trying to make it work with two Dialogic cards. Any idea how i can set the configuration?

This support forum thread shows that you have previously installed VoiceGuide on Win2008 R2 64-bit and you had it working:

http://voiceguide.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6321

Do you still have the version provided in that thread? Does that version still start OK?

That is true. However, i only had 1 Dialogic board installed on that server. I have two boards installed this time. I would like to run 8 phone lines simultaneously and I am wondering of there is anything i need to do in the config file for the system to handle both cards??

With the two cards in the system, are you able to start the Dialogic service itself and are the Dialogic test apps working?

What model cards are they?

With the two cards in the system, are you able to start the Dialogic service itself and are the Dialogic test apps working?

I am able to start the Dialogic service just fine. It's when i try to start the VoiceGuide service that i get the issue. The model is Dialogic D/4PCIU4S and D/4PCIUF Media Boards.

In one of the earlier threads you had included the link below and now i cannot seem to get to the web page when i click on it.

http://www.voiceguid....1.0_090813.exe

Missed this in my last reply. The server version this time is Windows Server 2008 R2 and not like the previous Windows Server 2008.

What version of Dialogic drivers is installed on this system? (please advise Service Update version).

Please .ZIP up and post all the log files from VoiceGuide's \log\ subdirectory.