VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Problem With Hookflash Transfer Monitored

Hi,

I am using Hook-flash Transfer Monitored for transferring call to an extension, but my voice guide is unable to monitor the call till the end it disconnects the call like Blind transfer call and I am able to hear the ringing sound there after. Since I want to monitor the call till the end if end user doesn't attend the call the fail path should be taken.

My Dialogic card is D/4PCI-U. Also I have attached log files for your guidance.

0304_2130_vgEngine.txt

0304_ktTel.txt

Hi Guys it is quite urgent, can u suggest some solution as soon as possible

When you say "I am able to hear the ringing sound there after" do you mean that the original caller can hear the extenson 22 now ringing?

Trace shows that about 3 seconds after dialing the extension (22) the Dialogic card reported hearing a human voice on the line, causing VoiceGuide to hangup.

This is as per design. This is how monitored transfers re intended to work.

If you are seeing this card falsely detecting human voice on the line, then maybe you will need to try using "Announced Transfer" option. Have you tried out "Announced Transfer" to see if it works as expected for you?

213045.859 6 1 1 state [Transfer Call 55] Monitored Hookflash Transfer to 22

213045.859 6 1 1 dial Transfer prefix: [!]

213047.109 6 1 1 Dial [22] call, cp on.

213050.375 17 1 1 ev Dialogic 133,TDX_CALLP, crn=10000001, 10,3,0,CR_CNCT,CON_PVD,

213050.421 6 1 1 state Hanging up... [LsXfer_5A]

Yes, the original caller can hear the extenson 22 now ringing, When I add a Success path and a Fail Path, after 2-3 rings it automatically goes to the success path whereas the extension user hasn't picked up the call. Is this is a problem with PBX configuration with Voice Guide, or any configuration setting has to be done to Voice Guide.

It looks like the Dialogic card is falsely detecting human voice on this line/PBX (we would need to look at a trace to confirm this though).

When doing the transfer are there any on-hold messages played by the PBX to the person who is doing the transferring?

What happens when the Success and a Fail paths are not defined?

Maybe you will need to try using "Announced Transfer" option. Have you tried out "Announced Transfer" to see if it works as expected for you?