VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Call Trasfer

Hi

I would like to know how doing to do a blind transer to a number that comes from the callque table. The obective is to setup a click to call where the user enters a number (N) to be called then the system would first call that user on his own numeber and then call the entered remote number (N) and trasnfer.

Tkx

Mh

Do you want to use a hooklflash type transfer, with VoiceGuide hanging up after the transfer is made?

Just load an outgoing call into the dialer, and attach an RV to that call which stores the number to transfer to. Then have the script which is ran on the outgoing call just use a "transfer call" module to perform the call transfer to the number stored in the $RV.

Hi,

Yes I have done that indeed.

When putting an internal number i can transfer the call no probleme (test2.vgs)

When I put an external number the call seems to be incomming call as I can see the line ringing-in on the line status pannel (test.vgs)

The hookflash duration is the one expected by the PBX = 176ms

Please find below the log and the scripts

Mh

test2.zip

As I'm a bit blocked with this issue, I have tried using a blind monitored transfer.

Then the remote device rings and when the someone anwsers, the remote user hears a ringing tone as he was dialing a number himself.

Can't really understand what happends

The remote called number is 0388622***

thank you for your help

Mh

0304_2200_vgEngine.zip

Trace shows that you have loaded a number into OutDialQue, and the system makes the call:

220305.656 6 1 1 state Dialing 0061960****...

then it starts the script upon call answer:

220322.390 6 1 1 state Human answer. Start [C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\Scripts\test.vgs]

and then it tries to do a Blind Hookflash Transfer:

220322.703 6 1 1 state [Transfer Call 49] Blind Hookflash Transfer to 0066632****

after which the system hangs up call. This is as per design. When doing a Blind Hookflash Transfer system immediately hangs up after dialing the hookflash+number.

Suggest you manually test the phone lines that you are using whether this approach works on these lines at all. Many PBXs and Telcos do not support the sequence of events as you describe. What would happen on most PBXs/Telcos is that the second number dialed woud ring once or twice and would ring no more after the party attempting the trasnfer (VoiceGuide) hangs up. Upon VoiceGuide hangup both the original outgoing call and the second number called would be disconnected.

You should look at using "Dial and Conference" approach to deploy a callback system.