VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Voicemail Telephone Message Notification

I am trying to set up vg as follows:

When an outside caller dials in to a busy/no reply extension, he gets a message to leave a message. The set up works all ok to this stage. The message is left correctly and can be seen in the Voicemail manager.

At this stage I want vg to keep calling the busy/no reply extension until it is free and inform the user that there is a Voicemail message. I have set up the "Forward tel" number in Voicemail manager and inserted extension numbers in

"Outbound Call Loader@. Do I need to do anything else? I am attaching relevant files. I am also sending an email to ssales@voiceguide.com with email address/password details to enable Logmein if you wish to take a look.

0217_1255_vgEngine.zip

The outbound calls are not being made as this system is not running a Dialer enabled license.

You need to purchase the Dialer license to enable outbound calls being made.

125807.781 6 5 3 dial StartOutgoingCall start tel[411] live[] am[] fax[] onNotAnswered[] onRetriesEnd[] rv[] CampaignName[actavis-vg] options[] ID=2

125807.781 6 5 3 VG Dialer option not enabled

The outbound calls are not being made as this system is not running a Dialer enabled license.

You need to purchase the Dialer license to enable outbound calls being made.

125807.781 6 5 3 dial StartOutgoingCall start tel[411] live[] am[] fax[] onNotAnswered[] onRetriesEnd[] rv[] CampaignName[actavis-vg] options[] ID=2

125807.781 6 5 3 VG Dialer option not enabled

I already have the Enterprise licence for 4 lines. Can I buy the Dialer licence and pay the $149 difference or do i have to pay the whole $249

For all license/sales related inquires please contact sales@voiceguide.com

There are some notes relating to upgrading on the WWW order page as well.

OK I've got the dialer licence and got nearly everything working as I would like it.

VoiceGuide will call the extension that has a message once once only and reads the message plus gives options for deleting etc. which is fine.

I would like for VoiceGuide to keep calling (maybe every 30mins for say 50 times max)until the extension deletes the message. Can you help please?

Attached find script file (modified from the script included with VoiceGuide).

Thanks

George

aaFindUser.vgs

This would require modifying the voicemail system scripts.

We can do this modification, please contact sales@voiceguide.com for a quote on making this custom modification. Include a link to this support forum thread in your email.