VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Scriptdesigner & Forum Searches

when I launch script designer it never remembers my last script location, am i missing something.

is there a better way to search this forum than currently in place, and I am not talking about google

search desktop engine...btw here is my credit card info(-:

it would be nice if i could tag post of interests to my user profile

being able to work "line status" tool across the network is the way to go especially if you have three screens open

is there any particular reason the vg.pdf is branded with a security scheme

your forum support group rocks, i am in similar support and have no issues with researching available archives.

when I launch script designer it never remembers my last script location, am i missing something.

The last 10 scritps used should be listed in the "File" menu.

is there a better way to search this forum than currently in place, and I am not talking about google

The search system that comes with invision is pretty much it. You can also use Google.com and limit the search to www.voiceguide.com domain.

it would be nice if i could tag post of interests to my user profile

Not sure if this optionis possible under invision board.

being able to work "line status" tool across the network is the way to go especially if you have three screens open

This is possible on v7 and v6. Just specify the IP address of the VoiceGuide system and Line Status monitor will connect across network.

is there any particular reason the vg.pdf is branded with a security scheme

Probably not.