VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

How To Configure Voiceguide To Do 2Bct With Dialogic D/240Jct-T1?

I am running VoiceGuide with a Dialogic D/240JCT-T1 interface and would like to be able to take advantage of 2BCT transfers to handle higher call volumes.

I saw the information in this earlier thread and would appreciate any guidance you can give me on what information I need to gather to help determine whether I can configure my installation to take advantage of 2BCT capabilities.

http://voiceguide.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5903&view=&hl=2BCT&fromsearch=1

What Switch/PBX is supplying the T1 attached to the Dialogic card?

Does the Switch/PBX support 2BCT transfer?

If yes, the can you supply the ISDN level traces capturing a sample 2BCT transfer so that we can see what facility messages are required by this Switch/PBX to effect a 2BCT transfer.

Attached is info available from our provider.

ISDN PRI is serviced by a Nortel DMS using the NI-2 protocol.

Nothing was attached to post. Can you please try attaching them again and .ZIP up the attachments before attaching them.

Nothing was attached to post. Can you please try attaching them again and .ZIP up the attachments before attaching them.

Information requested was attached to 2/18 post. If there is any other information needed, please let me know. Our internal customer is anxious to migrate to the voiceguide IVR, but we cannot do it without your assistance on the configuration.

Thanks!

Arrangements for setting up 2BCT transfers on that system are being made directly with this customer through email.